BY WISE

The chip Wise was built on is full of the irresistible, honest-to-goodness flavor that could only come from us. And after 90 years, these crispy and golden potato chips remain the favorite of true chip lovers.

Lydia R.
Bloomsburg, PA
My package is very stale. It taste a little burnt. There isn't much for the price that you pay. I bought this because I was hungry. It doesn't mean my expectations. I do not recommend this product. Go buy some potato chips from Middlesworth.
Melissa B.
PARKVILLE, MD
Salt ! Omg so much salt , I couldn't eat them ... and I'm a fan of potato chips. I bought these on a whim when they were on sale and we're big fans of the old bay ones but oh these are not good .
Kesha K.
Bedford, PA
The chips taste great and are not expensive. They are a little to greasy for my liking though.
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
I really enjoy these chips. Especially with some nice dip to put them in or with a sandwhich.
Aydin A.
Not my favorite potato chips. It is bland, thinly sliced and does not taste fresh or special. Just a cheap alternative usually available at vending machines. Also, filled with preservatives, I don’t think it is healthy at all.
LU ANN R.
Altoona, PA 16601
These are my favorite. They are salty, have the right texture. I have never had a bag that wasn't fresh and crispy. This is my favorite chip. If I can't find this brand, I do without.