BY WISE

Wise Dipsy Doodles®--You have struck gold! These perfectly crafted wavy corn chips embody everything you could want from your chip. Packed with real corn flavor, an intense crunch and unique wide ridges, these gems are a surefire way to add excitement to any snacking occasion. Straight out of the bag, paired with your favorite meal or served with your dip of choice, Dipsy Doodles® will never let you down. see more...

• I absolutely love the original Dipsy Doodles flavor but was curio...1 Answers
  • Were can i find these..?4 Answers
  • How can you go wrong with chips. BBQ is such a great flavor.3 Answers
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
I used to eat these chips in summer camp when I was younger and haven't seen them since. These chips are so good! They kinda taste like Fritos but better! I'm gonna try to find some on amazon later because these were great
Brittany F.
OMG! My mom literally just bought these and at first I'm like huh? But they were actually really good! And apparently they are healthy for you! I'm not sure what the prices range but it's good!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma , NY
I've been a fan of dipsy doodles since I was a kid and though I can not have barbecue the original ones are awesome and bring me right back to snack time at school
Brittney B.
I was very surprised by these. I thought they were going to have a strange taste but I ended up loving them. They have great flavor and are a perfect snack.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my absolute fave in party mix so i was pleasantly surprised when i found this bag. Goes great in sandwiches. I absolutely recommend
Rachel B.
Ouuu these look like a great snack. And I love barbecue Fritos so these should be great.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
I love this items just the right amount of barbecue and crunch I would love to eat more
Olnide D.
North Miami, FL
I can eat this all day. chips and dip that my style. Great party snack. love
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i find these..?
Olnide D.
North Miami, FL
How can you go wrong with chips. BBQ is such a great flavor.
Sam O.
I absolutely love the original Dipsy Doodles flavor but was curious to hear how the BBQ taste is on these Dipsy Doodles? I know that Dipsy Doodles are pretty salty from the start so I was wondering if having the BBQ coating on it makes it too much or just fine?