BY WISE

If you love great BBQ flavor, try Bar-B-Q Dipsy Doodles Corn Chips. They’re packed with all the crunch and taste as the original wavy chip, but with a smoky BBQ flavor you’ll love.

• I absolutely love the original Dipsy Doodles flavor but w...1 Answers
  • Were can i find these..?4 Answers
  • How can you go wrong with chips. BBQ is such a great flavor.3 Answers
  • "These really do taste great!" in 1 review
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I just tried these this afternoon and they are DELISH. I don't see myself finishing off a family size bag on the reg, but I'd def treat myself to a bag to go with my lunch sandwich.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
I used to eat these chips in summer camp when I was younger and haven't seen them since. These chips are so good! They kinda taste like Fritos but better! I'm gonna try to find some on amazon later because these were great
Brittany F.
Hickory Hills, IL
OMG! My mom literally just bought these and at first I'm like huh? But they were actually really good! And apparently they are healthy for you! I'm not sure what the prices range but it's good!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I've been a fan of dipsy doodles since I was a kid and though I can not have barbecue the original ones are awesome and bring me right back to snack time at school
Brittney B.
I was very surprised by these. I thought they were going to have a strange taste but I ended up loving them. They have great flavor and are a perfect snack.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my absolute fave in party mix so i was pleasantly surprised when i found this bag. Goes great in sandwiches. I absolutely recommend
nadeshda r.
Bronx, NY
My girls love these chips. Its a must have in my house. I would recommend to all. specially if you want a snack on the go.
Mariel A.
Lawndale, CA
These really do taste great! Has a little too much BBQ tatse though but it does taste good. Great with chicken!
Jasmin B.
Far Rockaway, NY
The best corn chips ever! Whenever I get a craving for these, I buy multiple bags. Can't get enough!
Rosy C.
Best BBQ corn chips. they are really crunchy and i love that. they taste and smell amazing
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i find these..?
Olnide D.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
How can you go wrong with chips. BBQ is such a great flavor.
Sam O.
San Mateo, CA
I absolutely love the original Dipsy Doodles flavor but was curious to hear how the BBQ taste is on these Dipsy Doodles? I know that Dipsy Doodles are pretty salty from the start so I was wondering if having the BBQ coating on it makes it too much or just fine?