BY WISE

Drum roll please! Us dudes are all about makin' music, and the cheesy crunch of crunchy Cheez Doodles® is music to our ears. So when we're jammin', we're slammin' the classic crunch that is off the charts! see more...

Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Review for: 99 Prepaid
It's a great brand and it's pretty inexpensive also. they are cheesy and crunchy.
Cheon T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 99 Prepaid
Growing up this was my favorite chips. To this day, I still love them. I especially love how cheesy my fingers get after I'm finished
Ashley M.
Rome, PA
Review for: Bag
My sons absolutely favorite snack of all time! He loves the crunch and the Orange mess
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
Foodie Expert
Review for: 99 Prepaid
I have been a fan of the wise potato chip for all of my life. My parents passed on the love of them from their childhood and it used to be all I would eat growing up. we move to a different part of the country that didn't have wise potato chips as its prime ship round so why is kind of got lost in the other brands until a few years ago one of the local stores started to stock them again and my love for the wise potato chip brand came back in full force. I have a specific fondness for the cheese puffs because they were my dad's favorite and we used to sit at night and watch baseball and share a bowl of theseit was our bonding time.

They are just as good as I remember them the perfect combination of salty and flavorful and not to greasy. I don't think I found a flavor that I didn't like of this brand and I have now spread the word to my friends who are also now enjoying this brand.
VIVIAN M.
Review for: Bag
I love this. There addictive like them no complaints and they are cheap no complains. Its a good choice of cheez doodles