BY WISE

Satisfy your sweet and spicy cravings with Hot ‘n Honey Cheez Doodles. Sweet honey combined with a little sting of heat and the classic cheese taste of Cheez Doodles adds a kick to any occasion.

Mookie M.
New York , NY
Theses are a really good, especially if you love sweet and hot mixture , it caught me by surprise I didn't know they would be good I actually didn't want to try these at first but when I did it was great full of bursting flavor I do recommend these chips especially with a sandwich
Maia P.
I love these chips so much omg these are the affordable big bag of chips ever I get these all the time they sell them a family dollar for just a dollar I love the 2 flavors together great combination
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
These are so good. They are located at your nearest Dollar Tree for just a $1. You can't beat that price. They taste just like honey and not that hot as Takis . So delicious.
Tara N.
I'll never eat any Wise brand food ever again. A friend of mine worked there for a little while during her college years and would tell me all the time about the unsanitary conditions and how they'd do whatever it took to pass inspections. She said (besides herself) most of the staff handling the food didn't wear the proper sanitary gear, and many times there were other incidents that would make you squirm. Gross! Stay away!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
These chips are so good!!! Definitely worth the hotness and sweetness together! I have no idea what made me try them but I'm glad I did! Honey spice taste, no cheese so I have no idea why they are cheez doodles, they should be called honey doodles or something.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
These things are seriously addicting! I actually have only ever seen them at Dollar Tree and they're not too overpoweringly hot but do have a fair amount of heat to them. The sweet and the heat work so well together! And the light airy crunch of the puff makes for a very satisfying snack :] they aren't the healthiest things I've ever eaten, but they're among the most delicious!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I found this at my job (family dollar) and they are the bomb !! Never have I ever tasted something sooo good and they're kind of hard to find but it seems all family dollars , roses has them ! It's super hard to eat just one they're addicting and I love them I u like sweet and spicy this will wake up your taste buds and it'll be like a party on your mouth !! They're only $1 a bag :)
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
Whhhyyyy am I just finding these man! OMG. These are bomb like beyond unbelievable. Someone in snapchat had them so I stopped by my local dollar tree and grabbed a bag. I'm now a full time cheez doodle addict. I crave these everyday. The sweet and hot combo is perfect. It's not too hot tho ugh PERFECTION
Savannah M.
Pensacola, FL
I seriously love these little snacks!! They are only a dollar at my local dollar store!! Love that they tarts just like a Cheetoh maybe even better !! I'm am all about saving money and the fact that this actually taste better than Cheetos .... Um Yesss!!
Natasha G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm usually not a fan of hot or spicy foods but I love these. I bought these by accident from the dollar tree. I love them. The honey and spice is a good combo. I definitely recommend these. You can't beat $1 :)
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Has anyone tried these amazing chips?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Are these too hot for you or just right?
Macaila M.
Has anyone tried these before?