BY WISE

The cheesy Wise Cheez Balls you love gives your taste buds a pop of Jalapeño! Cheez Doodles Jalapeño Poppers offer the perfect mix of cheese and heat in one bite

Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Honestly so good! So addicting! I randomly picked these up the other day and I'm glad I did! They are spicy but not too spicy and who doesn't love cheese balls?! Not the most healthiest snack but it's ok to cheat once and awhile. I'll definitely grab these again at some point!
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Love jalapeno anything, and these chips have that nice kick of it in it. I love Herr's chips for their hot cheese curls, but in certain states when I can't find it, I settle for the Wise.
Carina S.
I love the Wise Cheez Doodles Baked Poppers Jalapeño Cheddar. I love how when you first put these in your mouth, you do not feel the heat until after you eat the Cheez doodle.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
These cheer doodles have just the right amount of kick to give the spice you look for in your snack. it has a great taste and they are affordable. I recommend them for parties or common get togethers.
Rebekah S.
Sunnyside, NY
Really delicious for those who enjoy something on the spicier side. Even though it's still bearable for those who don't. It has a slightly sweet taste which is nice too!
Deidre E.
Philadelphia, PA
Yummy!!!! These bring me back to my childhood and how my friends and I bought all different types of wise chips to share. These are the best kind. The small bag is 25¢
Joshua R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are Really good they are cheesy and spicy a good mix , I had these and they are one of my favorite chips I get them when I craving something really hot
Nathan T.
Hanover twp, PA
Texture is spot on but The amount of heat kinda washes out the rest of the flavors. Maybe kick up the rest of the flavors
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
Not as good as the old planters cheese balls were but decent flavor. I've had better cheese balls but they're ok
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
The cheese flavor plus the jalapeño flavor is a great combination. The heat is not overbearing but just right!