Wise Bravos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips uploaded by Eichi B.

BY WISE

When you want a tasty tortilla chip and the rich taste of nacho cheese, reach for a bag of Bravos Tortilla Chips. They have the tortilla chip taste you love and are covered in the nacho cheese flavor you crave.

Eichi B.
Atlanta, GA
1/10/2017 UPDATE: Back to 4.5/5 (which rounds up to 5). Only a few handfuls hit you with more corn flavor. Besides that, it's flavor city.

10/31/2017 UPDATE: I tried em again today and they're hitting me with more corn flavor than nacho flavor. 1 star removed, 4 stars in total. The following is my review on 10/30/2017, unedited.

I actually have the 9.0 oz bag of Bravos -- but Influenster doesn't have them on their site, so I picked the most popular version of these to post my review on. I was conflicted whether to review these 4 or 5 stars, but 4 1/2 rounds up to 5.

These are essentially Doritos, and the best knockoff of Doritos money can buy if you don't get name brand. The taste couldn't be any closer, although it is slightly different, but in a good way. If you know that weird powdery air feeling from a Dorito on occasion (it's hard to explain), these don't have those at all.

Maybe I'm spoiled by the small bags of Doritos that usually have the right amount of flavoring, but...man. THIS is how you flavor your chips. Same amount on every chip. You don't get the "light" flavoring color of the regular big bag of Doritos. These Bravos are the big bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, essentially, but with the flavor ratio done correctly.

Sidenote: The Atlanta Braves have a partnership with Wise, their logo was on the front of the bag. Very unexpected and also interesting as I don't see the logo here -- I thought for a short second that this was an Atlanta-only product, considering how Wise advertises it on their website. It even has SunTrust Park in the background.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I used to get these a lot when I was in high school they’re so good with a cold cut sandwich. They don’t taste anything like the Doritos but they do have a different type of nacho taste. I would recommend them!
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
This was my childhood go to snack after school. Always ran to the store to get some of these and they are amazing. The flavor is different from any other "nacho cheese chip" it has such a unique flavor you can tell right away this is not a regular Dorito. Any time I happen to see them in a store I ALEAYS grab a bag to munch on. Definitely one of my favs as a child and even now when I do actually find them!
Myriam M.
These are pretty good and they tend to remind me of doritos so if u like the doritos i think for the most part youbshould like these, highly recommend anyone to tey these.
Jasmine E.
New Rochelle, NY
These are pretty awesome for the price. They are crunchy and are really cheesy. I tend to buy a couple bags when hanging out with friends and they love them .
Aimée M.
I ate these growing up after school I'd get them as a 2snack. I tenner when they were 25¢ but still good cheesy and crunchy
Denise S.
These are a great snack when watching sports and having a beer. They have a great crunch and are full of flavor.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Wise makes such delicious chips. These chips however aren't that great. They're not very cheesy.
Angie A.
Elmont, NY
This is horrible every time i have this chips they are very stale or some time too cheese
Evelyn  .
Very tasty just as tasty a Doritos but more cheese ... And less air in there bags