BY WISE

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Sunflower, Soybean Or Canola Oil), Salt.

• Yum these look tasty I remember having another flavor of ...5 Answers
  • Does Wise all natural potatoe chips taste like any others?8 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this has a good taste to it?14 Answers
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are actually my least favorite potato chip. I think they are greasy and don't have a great potato chip. I generally tend to get some extra crispy or burned ones, so I will never reach for a bag of these, even if I am craving some potato chips.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I usually buy these when I dont want other flavored chips, they are tasty with not too much salt. The package is colorful as always. You can find Wise Potato Chips pretty much at every grocery store. They are decently priced at about 2-3 dollars a bag (sad that most of the bag is air but if you find a good back the chips are whole and decent sized)
Mary A.
OMG Wise was always my favorite brand as a kid, I used to buy these in the school cafeteria and they were really satisfying and tasty. Recently I had some and they tasted just as great as I remembered. They are pretty similar to Lay's in flavor, but I really like these...I'm most attracted to the packaging, but they're both equally yummy!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
A friend of mine recently ordered these and was nice enough to give me some to try. These were, and still are, her all-time favorite chips from when she was growing up in Brooklyn NY. We can't get them where we both live now, so she was thrilled to find them on Amazon! And so am I!! They are awesome! I am placing my order today!
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
I've eaten Wise chips on and off all my life. They are never my first choice but I will still buy them - occasionally. I find them rather greasy and very, very salty. But every once in a while, they will satisfy a craving for those flavors. I like many other Wise products but the chips are iffy.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I love this brand of potato chips! They are so fresh and crispy! The honey BBQ is my favorite but the cheese doodles are to die for as well! They have many different flavors to choose from and are all very flavorful and are also a great value! You can get them for around $2 a bag!
carrie j.
Wise potato chips are a must when my father comes to visit.! I know how the men in the house love to snack. I can always trust when I buy Wise potato chips I will have happy guests. They always have big chips and the bag is always empty when its done. no small broken greasy chips at the bottom. They are affordable and you can buy so many difference size bag to fit the occasion.
Michelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
We LOVE Wise potato chips. Thankfully we have a store that carries Wise products(many around us do not). Their chips taste fantastic, are not as oily as many other brands. The lower price is extremely helpful as well, when one is on a budget. The chips are a good size, aren't broken into a million pieces, and the bags aren't less than half full like competitor chips!
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I will never buy Wise again. Wise is GMO they have been labeled in local stores as gmo right on the price tag. If you want potato chips I suggest Kettle brand. Wise doesn't even taste good. these are bland and boring. Once again these are not a chip to buy!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love these chips! They taste so good. They are not to greasy or salty and go great with dip!! Also they are always on sale and that grocery store. I definitely recommend them. I buy them for every occasion and sometimes just to snack on.
emilee s.
I'm wondering if this has a good taste to it?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Does Wise all natural potatoe chips taste like any others?
Suzy R.
I haven't heard of this brand before. I'm curious if someone can compare them to other brands in taste, texture, crunch.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Yum these look tasty I remember having another flavor of this brand are these good to ?