Wise Air Popped Whole Grain White Cheddar Popcorn

by Wise

Mouth-watering white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delectable treat that explodes with real cheddar cheese flavor and will always leave you coming back for more.

My husband has been in looking for some white cheddar popcorn that taste good and that is affordable is this a good one any one would recommend??
Do these come in a flavor other than white cheddar?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Wise Air Popped Whole Grain White Cheddar Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati, OH
Wise Air Popped Whole Grain White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Ambyr C.
This popcorn is really really good. It's a little pricey if you're trying to save money but it's a healthy alternative to chips or cookies. The flavor is very intense though. It lasted me a long time but I didn't snack on it at home often, mostly just if I was on the go or in a lunch. Wise Air Popped Whole Grain White Cheddar Popcorn. It's great to watch movies with though!!
Wise Air Popped Whole Grain White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Naya J.
I find that there were way too many kernels in the popcorn. It's like they were not popped fully. Although it says air popped it seems thaler were removed prematurely. I have never tasted a worse popcorn. I would definitely NOT recommend this .
Michigan
Oh my word! I am so addicted to this popcorn! It has the most amazing flavor and just the right amount of saltiness. Thank goodness it is on the high price side, because it keeps me from overindulging. I would buy it by the case if I could afford it. Believe me, when it's on sale, I am all over it.
Staten Island, NY
who does not like cheesy popcorn? This is a great veg out movie night snack. You will get that cheese on your fingers but you can have that later. Have a cold drink ready with this because it may be salty for some. I would only have this every so often.
Emlenton
I LOVE this popcorn. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. My favorite popcorn by far! I love anything cheesy, and this is perfect! It can be alittle pricy, but the flavor is worth it!
Taunton, MA
Remember in school that every chips contained more air than chips? Well I do too. But this popcorn is DELICIOUSLY cheap and very cheap. The popcorn is write on top and you can enjoy the creamy taste it brings to your mouth. It is perfectly fine how it is.
Wise Air Popped Whole Grain White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by J J.
Delicious and addictive!! Tastes just like the SmartFood cheddar popcorn but at a better price! I love that it’s only 75 calories per cup, so I don’t feel as guilty eating it! My fiancé also fell in love with this popcorn the first time I brought a bag home. Needless to say, a bag of this doesn’t last long in my house!
Stroudsburg, PA
I never buy Popocorn feom a bag ans today I decided to buy the wise cheddar popcorn and I hated it. My son ended up eating them. They were super salty. I did not like it at all. They smelled like dirty shoes. YAK.
Ithaca, NY
I absolutely love this snack! The white cheese on the popcorn is delicious and tangy and balances perfectly with the crunchy popcorn.My favorite thing is that for the low price of 50 cents you get a ton on popcorn!
This popcorn is excellent. It is air popped so no added fat from all that butter. It only has 35 calories per cup, making it great for dieters. Lots of fiber to keep you full. My favorite part is that they added the perfect amount of white cheddar and salt. I recommend that you try this today.