BY WISE

Give your taste buds a wake-up call with our Hot Cheese Popcorn. We took our delicious premium popcorn that was already exploding with taste and added a spicy, cheesy kick for a flavor rush that is perfect for strong taste buds.

Umme U.
New York
Love this tried this for the first time like 1 year ago and I can't stop getting it and I am not even bored of it at all it taste amazing unlike the butter popcorn one that taste so horrible but the hot popcorn taste like magic would recommend
Zakiya B.
Beverly, NJ
My favorite popcorn snack ever ! Spicy but not to spicy . I wouldn't eat it everyday but when I'm having a cheat day or want to snack on some chips these are my go to ! I have put so many people on to these ! It just reminds me of my childhood .
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Classic bag of chips growin up. if u like hot popcorn then we would get these some people can't take hot popcorn eh I eat them like a pro.
Anastaisa L.
BROOKLYN, NY
They are spicy and cheesy. I just don't like the after taste. It has a sweet taste to it also. Maybe that's what I don't like.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
Great snack for night time or in lunches it has a little kick but not huge spice to it , really enjoyed in the house
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Mmmmm I love this pop corn!! It's so spicy but I can't stop eating it lmao think it has the perfect amount of heat.
María Gabriela L.
These are great snack. Its not for all people(there are some how don't like spicy things), but are good.
Whitney K.
Cumberland, MD
I don't know what they do with this stuff but it is so good and addicting, I could eat the whole bag!
Alana P.
Plainfield, NJ
It's my favorite snack! It's not too spicy and it's very delicious! I ate these a lot growing up.~

Angela j.
The popcorn are so delicious and they gave different flavors give them a try