Wise Air Popped Gluten Free Whole Grain 30% Reduce Fat Sea Salt Popcorn uploaded by Widienne B.

BY WISE

Our Reduced Fat Sea Salt Popcorn brings you air-popped whole grain kernels of corn with a touch of sea salt. Your entire family will love this light, fluffy snack that naturally bursts with flavor.

Christina W.
Roseville, MI
The sea salt variety of this product is the best I've tried so far. The fact that it is air popped really gives it a crispness I've never experienced with any other popcorn product. Plus the fact that it's only 70 calories per bag, it is a wise choice for a snack!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I received this product in a bulu box. I brought it on the plane with me to Paris because I didn't want to purchase the pricey airline snacks.
This bag of popcorn was yummy, it did not have too much salt, and I did not feel like I was eating junk.
Two thumbs up!
I liked this.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
This is pretty good popcorn. Not a lot of flavor but i do taste the lightly salted flavor. My kids love it and i am glad because its not filled with sugar or salt
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Got it in my degustabox to try and I liked it a lot!.. fluffy very light, not oily at all, just the right amount of salt to not make it bold.. very tasty popcorn. Try it!