BY WISDOM PANEL

Uncover the Breeds that Make Your Dog Special 185+ Breed Database ~ More than any other test. Because I Love My Dog. I Want to Know All About Him... Why does he love digging holes? Why is he crazy about tug-of-war? Can I do more to make him happier & healthier? Discover your dog s ancestry with this simple test. Compares your dog s DNA to the unique genet. see more...

Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
We just received this kit, so far it has been super easy to use! you just swab the inside of the dogs cheek, let it dry and mail it back in the box they provide! I would highly suggest it.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I got my rescue, Tundra, DNA tested through Wisdom Panel. I found out he was actually a pure bred Great Pyrenees! So exciting. After the blood is drawn and sent out, it took a few weeks to get his results back. We got several pages of information like his DNA history and problems that this breed is prone to. So worth it if you are curious about your pup's history (:
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
My daughter used this to find out the breed of her dog. Her apartment wouldn't allow pits. Come to find out he was a boston/cattle dog mix.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
The dna tests are very accurate however they are very expensive. I would really try and tell people to purchase one if they don't know for sure what their pet is mixed with.
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
So I haven't used this particular kit but a friend of mine had a DNA test done by her vet and it's done through the same company - Wisdom Panel. When they go through a doctor they require a blood sample, to me this makes me feel that it would be more accurate versus saliva. Her results came in and we were both completely disappointed. See, her dog has very long hair like a border collie and about the size of a boarder collie (maybe a tiny bit smaller) but she's a very light tan and white. Her results said staffer terrier, rottweiler, German Sheppard and Shar Pei. Needless to say we didn't see the resemblance!
Alexis M.
Pet Lover Expert
Does this really work? Does it specify every single breed your dog might be for instance?
Allison C.
A DNA kit? Really? To find out who the daddy of your animal?
Samantha C.
Does this really work? I would love to find out what exactly our mutt is but going through the vet is so expensive.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
I've always been interested in this. Is it with it?
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert
This seems really expensive why would you need to test a dogs breed?