BY WIREFLY‎

• Do they have better deals than other similar carriers?3 Answers
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Techie Expert
Found this website from influenster; I took a look at it and its very cool! I actually work at a verizon indirect retailer and I could see this being useful for many people. There con is that I saw that there are not very many third party plans that are popular in my area (straight talk and cricket)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I used Wirefly to get a cell phone a few years back. The transaction was effortless. I got to compare deals across networks and choose according to my preferences. I received the phone fast and everything was as promised. I would definitely recommend checking them out before your next contract or contract renewal.
Milanie L.
Milanie L.
Techie Expert
Wirefly is definitely a great company to use for good deals on phones and possibly even bundles! The process online is very easy and effortless. Definitely recommended for those looking for a good deal on phones!
Amber H.
Amber H.
This is such a great website to use for getting good deals on phones. I would recommend this to anyone!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
This is the website my friend used to get his cell phone and he said it was really easy and affordable. He seemed really, really happy with the whole process.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Hanceville, AL
This is a little to high when others our cheaper out there I would shop around first just my opinion tho
heather f.
heather f.
Franklin, IN
Great webSite. Good prices and speedy delivery. I recommend them to Everyone! They also have great deals so be sure to always check them out!
laura r.
laura r.
Zephyrhills, FL
Do they have better deals than other similar carriers?
Aidan M.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Has anyone used this service? Is it worth trying out?
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
What does this company offer?