Wired Controller for Playstation 3

by none

This Analog Controller 3 is exclusively used with the PS3 System, this controller features a convenient USB plug. This is a Wired Controller. Item Dimensions: 6.00" x 3.00" x 3.50" Item Weight: 0.50lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wired Controller for Playstation 3!
How would you rate this product?
Danita H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I bought my PlayStation 3 back in 2012 and it still works. The controller worked up until a couple or so years ago though. One of the trigger buttons no longer works so I have to use a different controller to play games. Good controller though and lasted a long time
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
The wired controllers for ps3 are good. Good weight for your hands and comfortable size. Seems to fit well for our kids, me and my husband. The only downside is it’s wired.
Michael S.
This is a great product and I'd recommend it to anyone would be willing to buy a PlayStation it works great.
Felicia H.
Omaha, NE
This wired controller for the Playstation 3 works well and has good durability about it. The grip is nice. The only con would be that it does have the cord as I prefer to play cordless. Overall I can't complain!
Kristina M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fine for when I used it. By now battery life isn’t really there and constantly needs to be charged but I don’t use it much so it doesn’t matter
Angelina E.
Ithaca, NY
They are decent controllers although sometimes there can be a bit of a lag in setting one controller as the player 1 position versus being player 2, usually not a big deal. It has a comfortable fit when resting in between the hands. and has a smooth exterior.
Jessica M.
Spring Lake, MI
The PlayStation dual shock controller remains the holy grail of controllers. Sony has done it again with the PlayStation 3 model. The controller is very responsive and accurate, while the vibration gives you the feeling of being more involved in the game. I would definitely recommend this controller.
Jesus R.
Oakland
Really good controller. Seems like it was never going to break. Until i upgraged to the play station 4. I couldnt get the play station 5 cant wait to get it
Brooke I.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
II don’t really know how you want me to read this controller it’s a controller it works like a controller it does with a controller does this is silly
Chabelly J.
Comfortable remote and loved the length of the wire. I appreciate not having to charge my remote so this worked for me.

Looking for your answer?