Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4) uploaded by Bridgett B.Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4) uploaded by Cassie T.

BY FEIWEL & FRIENDS

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won"t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend-the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn"t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she's been undermining her stepmother's wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that's been raging for far too long. Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters? Fans will not want to miss this thrilling conclusion to Marissa Meyer's national bestelling Lunar Chronicles series. see more...

• Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?1 Answers
  • Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?1 Answers
  • Would you say this book/ series is for teens or any age g...3 Answers
aleeza u.
Texas
If you like tinder and Scarlet you will love this book as well I have read every single book from the series and it is so amazing I think everyone should read it because it is a really thrilling Syfy take on the Disney princesses
Claire W.
Norwich
This entire series had me hooked from the start. It was so easy to fall in love with the characters and cheer them on through the books. As the last book in the series I was worried how Winter might end but I was not disappointed. As always it had me on the edge of my seat sometimes and grinning like a madwoman at other times. It is the best fairytale retellings I have ever read, I think the cyborgs and spaceships helped that a lot. I highly recommend this series for anyone who loves YA science fiction and fantasy books with a bit of romance thrown in.
Tiffany L.
Unionville, ON
This is my favorite book of the whole stories. loved the development of the characters and the relationships between them! couldn't put this down and I'm so sad this series is done now.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would you say this book/ series is for teens or any age group?
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?