Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4) uploaded by Bridgett B.Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4) uploaded by Cassie T.

BY FEIWEL & FRIENDS

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won"t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend-the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn"t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she's been undermining her stepmother's wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that's been raging for far too long. Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters? Fans will not want to miss this thrilling conclusion to Marissa Meyer's national bestelling Lunar Chronicles series. see more...

• Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?1 Answers
  • Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?1 Answers
  • Would you say this book/ series is for teens or any age g...3 Answers
Megan R.
The whole series is lovely and this book is no different. I've found myself getting lost in the stories. if you enjoy a twist on fairytales, pick this series up today. you'll enjoy it!
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
I can't stress enough how good this series is. I would say that everyone should read it. Definitely do it when you have enough time though because you won't want to put the books down. I finished the first 3 in a week and this one the day it came out. Definitely a 10 out of 10.
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
Read it, read it, READ IT! It's a wonderfully written book that has so many fairytales in it while still being completely orginal and keeps you on your toes
Megan S.
North Liberty, IN
Incredible series with lush world-building, awesome and fun characters, sweet romances, drama, wit and FAIRY TALES. Favorite series!
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
A great ending to a fantastic series. The character introduced in this book is my favorite so far! I'm sad it is over.
Cassie T.
Edinburg, TX
So excited for this book, I can't wait to start reading it!!! And because I got it during Black Friday it was 40% off
Emily S.
A LONG and anticipated wait for this book, it was. I had it pre ordered from the beginning.
Such a great series.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
This was an outstanding ending to such a fabulous series...I love this book best out of the entire series
Jacqueline V.
DeLand, FL
Loved this who series and hope one day it will become a movie. could not put it down! so amazing.
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
This is probably my favorite book of the series! It is so interesting to read.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would you say this book/ series is for teens or any age group?
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?