Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4) uploaded by Bridgett B.Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4) uploaded by Cassie T.

BY FEIWEL & FRIENDS

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won"t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend-the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn"t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she's been undermining her stepmother's wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that's been raging for far too long. Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters? Fans will not want to miss this thrilling conclusion to Marissa Meyer's national bestelling Lunar Chronicles series. see more...

• Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?2 Answers
  • Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?1 Answers
  • Would you say this book/ series is for teens or any age g...4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I loved how all the characters in the previous books were in this final novel. It took me 3 years to read and I feel like it did pay off. However I feel like the ending was anti-climactic and Queen Levana’s weakness and killing was a little anti-climatic.
Kelly C.
"Yeah, but broken isn't the same as unfixable."

Finally, the conclusion of the series! I have to say this was so long. The other books kept my interest and constantly had things going on. I feel this did drag on at times, and I wish it would have been broken down into two books. So much happened in this conclusion.

I loved that this focused on all of the couples from the other books in the series. You get to learn more about the relationship between Jacin and Winter. I actually did not love Winter. At times it felt she was a little child, and others a teenager. Her character just did not bring much to my love for the story.

Wolf and Scarlet were also not my favorite, but I liked their involvement in this book more than I did in Scarlet.

I love Thorne and Cress. Cress was still by far my favorite book of the series and my love for their relationship was just as present in this concluding book.

Of course, you get to see Cinder and Kai. I love them as well and I love the ending when Kai presents Cinder with her old cyborg foot. I think it was a great way to incorporate the glass slipper from Cinderella into the ending.

Was this perfect, no. I was expecting more but I am glad I finished this series. Overall, I really enjoyed it.
phoenix
Fantastic ending to a great series that neatly wove unique fairytale retellings into one incredible saga. I felt like each book in the series was well-written and I'm so glad that the ending didn't disappoint. The romance went up a notch, but didn't cross lines into inappropriate territories. I love how the retellings were 100% unique so I didn't have to read anything stale and overdone. I'm eager to go back and read the novella Fairest before I check out Heartless
Rose L.
Winter is my favorite so far in this series. The ending is amazing, buy it does make you sad because it ended. This series is absolutely amazing! The characters are constantly amazing and enthralling. We learn more about each character with each novel. I wait in antipation when I get the email that a new one is coming out months from then!!!!
Natyra C.
I thought the ending to this series was amazing. Definitely not the typical kind. I loved this series so much. If you havent read them yet Id definitely suggest you do, you wont be able to put it down.
Bianca A.
This was an amazing finally to the lunar chronicles series. I cried as I held the book in my hands out of excitement and also sadness knowing that it would be the last of me ever hearing about such amazing characters I which I got so close with. There's so many emotions that this book made feel after loving the characters so long. I just wish there could be more to the story. Like a what happened after the end you know.
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
A great end to a great series. All of the books were hard to put down. They very much kept you on the edge of your seat. But they weren't a super intense read. Just a fun way to spend an afternoon and an evening. Loved the characters, loved the plot, the only thing that I didn't love was that it ended!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Winter (Lunar Chronicles Series #4)
Winter is the stepdaughter of The Queen of Luna, Levana. Levana is a evil queen that wants to take over Earth. Winter is sick from not using her powers. And she maybe a little crazy because of it. Cinder and friends are back. The plan is to stop Levana before she takes over Earth. This was a long book and it was fantastic.
Em G.
I cannot put this book down! Marissa Meyer has out done herself. Although I haven't finished yet, this is my favorite book of all. It ties all of the previous books together and keeps you wanting more. Waiting for a movie franchise!
Jennifer R.
Hampstead, NC
Ok, so this book to me 3 weeks to read. Mainly because I am a slow reader. However, I did love it! You get so attached to the characters as your reading it. The story is just, so captivating and interesting. I live the whole series really.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would you say this book/ series is for teens or any age group?
phoenix
Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?
phoenix
Should I read Fairest before I read Winter?