Winstonia 20 pc Nail Art Stamp Stamping Image Plate Set, Manicure Pedicure - First Generation uploaded by Suzanne M.Winstonia 20 pc Nail Art Stamp Stamping Image Plate Set, Manicure Pedicure - First Generation uploaded by Taneesha H.

BY WINSTONIA

Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love these guys there so cute and much to choose from easy to use and apply I highly recommend them only them is cleaning them afterwards it’s a like hard but it other then that I like them there were a value too !
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I have a similar stamping plates different patterns by this company and really like them a lot! Definitely good quality and very fun way to add a little fun to your nails. I will be buying more styles from them again?
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Bargain for the quality! They're just as good as the expensive brands. They are etched deep enough to pick it up on the stamp well. Clear images but takes a bit of patience and learning curve.
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I've been collecting these stamping plates and Winstonia always has a wide assortment of different images. The plates are etched nicely and allow the polish to penetrate and be scraped easily which makes stamping more fun. You get 20 different plates with various images on each plate, usually separated by holidays. These are great for beginner stampers and even for advanced ones to play with. You just need a good, pigmented polish and a quality stamper.
Audrey E.
seabrook Tx
I really like this product. There are many different stencils that you can choose from. It is really easy to apply, you just need a nail stamper and I recommend that you get a see through stamper so that I know exactly where your design will go.
TreeSea A.
While I did like a lot of the images in this stamping set, Some of the images were not engraved very well and I had a hard time getting an image on my stamper
Fiza M.
ITS IS SO AMAZING product DEF BUY THIS TUMBLR THIMGS GOOD VALUE IT IS LESS PRICEY BEST PRODUCT EVER SSEENNN YA ALL SHOULD DEF BUT THIS ITS A WIN win sITUATION Amazing amazing amazing amazing buy this genuinely best app ever its is rate this
Joyce l.
I like this, where can I purchase this from ?
Estefanie G.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been debating on purchasing this item. Is it really that easy to use for new, non-professional, people getting into nail art?
Sonali S.
Is it worth a try???? I don't know if it works great or not!😑😑😑
Sonali S.
Wow, looks good. I have no idea about the results. Are they good????
Amo las placas para estampar uñas quisiera probarlas