Winsor & Newton ProMarkers rose pink [pack of 4]

by Winsor & Newton

The Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) ProMarker is a dual nib marker. Each marker has a fine point on one end, and broad chisel on the other. The fast drying ink is an alcohol and dye based formulation for even color application with no streaking. The translucent colours are perfect for layering to achieve depth and opacity. Available in a range of 148 colors plus a colourless blender.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Winsor & Newton ProMarkers rose pink [pack of 4]!
How would you rate this product?
Angela C.
Texas
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm excited to share my latest experience with a knowledgeable hacker I've been in contact with. My distant friend helped me while trying to improve my credit rating to buy My Saloon location. My credit was so low (483) and I had about 5 different credit cards that had been charged in the last two months. I needed to remove the accounts from my credit report, but the problem was that they are the oldest cards on my report. I contacted ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST to help me rebuild my credit, remove negatives and increase my score; they also helped me clear some of the debt on my account. They did exactly that for me in less than 8 days and I just bought a house after that. Here are the contact details: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM or (8155248116).
Falaq M.
England
1,287 reviews
This is a really good promarkers! Love how you get a pen side and even a marker side which is really good and is worth the price!

Looking for your answer?