Winsor & Newton BrushMarkers apple [pack of 4]

by Winsor & Newton

Formerly called Letraset, the NEW Winsor & Newton BrushMarker is a dual nib marker. Each marker has a brush nib on one end, and broad chisel on the other. The fast drying ink is an alcohol and dye based formulation for even color application with no streaking. The translucent colours are perfect for layering to achieve depth and opacity. Available in a range of 72 colors plus a colourless blender.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Winsor & Newton BrushMarkers apple [pack of 4]!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel K.
Blaine, WA
Windsor & Newton brush markers are one of my favorite Copic alternatives. I do find that they do not lay the ink down as evenly but still do a decent job. I wish there was more distinction between their chisel/bullet version and the brush version in terms of packaging. I’ve picked up the wrong ones while shopping on more than one occasion. They are still a bit on the pricey side but overall, I really like these and would recommend.

Looking for your answer?