Winning Moves Pass The Pigs Dice Game

by Winning Moves

Hurling barnyard animals has never been so entertaining! Toss 2 pig "dice" and see how they land - it determines how many points you get. For example, if both pigs land on their feet, you score a Double Trotter for a whopping 20 points. Perfectly portable, it's the ideal amusement for fun on the run. Kids and grown-ups agree - this game is a real squeal - all hooves on deck! For 2 or more players. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Winning Moves Pass The Pigs Dice Game!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This game is hilarious to play with your friends and family. Every time we went on vacation we would have our family bring it with them. Loved it so much I had to buy it. This is definitely a family favorite and has brought many hours of fun and laughing. I definitely recommend this game.
Jemma M.
Winning Moves Pass The Pigs Dice Game uploaded by Jemma M.
Played this for the first time today and for a simple game it was really fun. The instructions are really easy to follow ad it's a little addictive. I would definitely recommend as a fun and easy family game even though my daughter got a bit annoyed as she didn't win. Kept us entertained for a good hour or so
Saara L.
Fun, nostalgic, small and simple game. Easy to take with you, doesn't require much space or time to set it up. (The pigs are pretty easy to lose, though, so gotta be careful!) Pass the Pigs is kind of like yahtzee, but instead of dice you (surprisingly to no-one) throw these 2 ADORABLE little pigs to make different combos with to score points. Can be played on 1 vs 1 or with a slightly bigger group (preferrably up to 4). Suitable for players of all ages, although younger players might need some help with calculating the points.

Looking for your answer?