BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Winnie the Pooh

Start your review of Winnie the Pooh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Toni-louise C.
kent
Always loves Winnie the Pooh since I was a little girl and my children also enjoy reading Winnie the Pooh books or watching the dvds ect! I love all the characters in Winnie the Pooh, tigger, piglet ect!! I defo recommend and will buy again x
Jess X.
Oakland, CA
Winnie the Pooh is my childhood! I remember having a very big stuff animal of it when I was little, but sadly my mom threw it away because of how much space it took in the house. I’m still sad thinking about it. Any movie of it is a must watch!
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Winnie the Pooh is such a classic childhood movie and it's a must watch for anybody. I love Winnie The Pooh. These movies are super cute, the animation is great and the lessons in the movies is something that everybody should learn. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Winnie the Pooh. I still have my Winnie the Pooh blanket that i came home from the hospital in when i was born and we just went and seen Christopher Robin earlier this month it is a must see. Any Winnie the Pooh movie is a must see.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great book amazing story line and especially the friends that come along with Winnie I highly recommend I used to always love getting the books and the bears it’s just amazing and it shows all about honesty friendship and love ❤️
Jenna S.
I love Winnie the Pooh, there is a nostalgic feel that takes you away from reality and into a childhood fantasy. Winnie the Pooh is very close to my heart.
Kayla M.
A.A. Milne and Christopher Robin really had a touching story about the writing and making of the pooh bear books. It makes me love and appreciate the books and movies more knowing the story behind the books that Milne wrote and why. I will forever love Winnie the Pooh
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up listing to, watching, reading these! I loved them as a kid and I know my kids now love it too! They are amazing and adorable children's shows and books! I would highly recommend! I don't mind having to watch the shows again when my kids want to watch this or scooby doo
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me encantaba Winnie the Pooh cuando era chiquita, tenia muchos juguetes, cuentos, peluches y rompe cabezas de este personaje de Disney.
Emily M.
Plymouth
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A good childhood watch with many of times enjoyed watching this film. One to add to the Disney collection. My favourite character is Tigger as hes so silly and backwards with his speaking. Would recommend this film and would watch it again.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.