BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Winnie the Pooh

Start your review of Winnie the Pooh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sable A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of Winnie it just never grabbed my attention.
It seems boring to me
Stephanie C.
Warren , MI
A cute cartoon about a boy and animal friends. I never understood Winnie the Pooh as a child. I would always ask is it his dream? Are they real? Lol but over all I guess I can compare the characters as similar to snow whites seven dwarfs.
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I had this book in my classroom when I was teaching second grade. I have always liked Winnie the Pooh, however this book is not very easy to read aloud. The students also seems to prefer other books than this one, and sadly, they would get bored.
Brennah L.
Edmond , OK
I'm just not a big fan of poor bear. I loved tigger. But o didn't really enjoy the books or show when I was little.
Donya R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was never a huge fan however it is adorable. The donkey in my opinion is the cutest of all, it's a little slow now all kids get into it
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's cute, but his slowly to talk sometimes is irritating and I simple don't understand why he changed his name to Pooh
rose r.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Winnie is so lovely, his cute voice, and his love for the Honey. I loved when I was a little girl.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
1,111 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This bear was my life ! I grew up on these stories and TV show! Such a wonderful story! He's so cute! Everyone needs to know about this show/ read the books b
Nilza B.
I remember my second grade teacher gave me a tape of a certain episode of Winnie the Pooh and now I'm killing myself trying to find it.
Alice
Children's favourite, this was my childhood. I had all the books and was completely obsessed
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.