BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Winnie the Pooh

Start your review of Winnie the Pooh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Winnie the Pooh. I still have my Winnie the Pooh blanket that i came home from the hospital in when i was born and we just went and seen Christopher Robin earlier this month it is a must see. Any Winnie the Pooh movie is a must see.
Laura E.
I'm a 22 yr old woman and still love Winnie the Pooh. Call me weird, but whatever. It's the perfect kids movie and a classic you will always love.
Emily M.
Plymouth
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A good childhood watch with many of times enjoyed watching this film. One to add to the Disney collection. My favourite character is Tigger as hes so silly and backwards with his speaking. Would recommend this film and would watch it again.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
i've watched this show since i was a little girl and was read the books since i was a baby and i plan to do the same with my children
Mckenzie L.
I grew up with little pooh. It makes me sad to think my childhood is over. This will always be a classic and every kid deserves to grow up with pooh bear, piglet, tigger, eeyore, and rabbit (etc.)
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great book amazing story line and especially the friends that come along with Winnie I highly recommend I used to always love getting the books and the bears it’s just amazing and it shows all about honesty friendship and love ❤️
Michele E.
Aaaai esse desenhoooo é maravilhoso kkkkkk adorooo,super fofoo, eu amavaaa as histórias do Pooh e seus amigos quando era ccriança e hj acho uma graçaa!!! Super recomendo pois é muito fofinho e educativooo !!!
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
This was my show when I was growing up. Pooh, Tiger, and Piglet are the best animated characterics to exist. I would recommend Winnie the Pooh to anyone and everyone
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Aww... I love winnie the pooh!! Such a cute movie I love when he sings I'm so rumbly in my tummy...
Jenna S.
I love Winnie the Pooh, there is a nostalgic feel that takes you away from reality and into a childhood fantasy. Winnie the Pooh is very close to my heart.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.