Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Winnie the Pooh has always and is still my favorite. I don't remember the story well, but he's such a cute bear who just simply like honey and he has wonderful friends who love and care for home.......
Kyla D.
Everyone loves Winnie the Pooh so of course this review is a five star! It's such a cute animation and i absolutely love Winnie! Amazing for kids and fun for the whole family. Five stars definitely...
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember Winnie the Pooh was My favorite! Is there so sad how much everything has changed? I hope I can show this to my kids whenever I have some. Great show!
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
Winnie the Pooh is so cute. I think that the adorable bear has many life lessons included in his story line. Some of the best advice comes from Winnie the Pooh!
Christina B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic movie that seems to never go out of style. The characters are so polite and I love the vintage look and old school style. Must watch movie for a family
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A classic little bear stuffed with fluff! I loved him as a kid and now my son enjoys him. Never came across a kid who didn't like the classic old pooh bear!
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is great and I love that there is multiple Winnie the Pooh movies. The Winnie the Pooh movies are full almost all ages which makes it even better.
Karen r.
My lil sister and i would watch pooh all the time especially the one of the hefalump i bealive its called and the one were tigger wanted to see his family
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Amazing children's series. Absolutely loved Winnie the Pool growing up, Tigger is still my favorite. Light hearted stories with good messages for children.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I use to hate watching this , I always thought it was boring , but for some reason I use to be obsessed with piglet , I had some many of his plush dolls ,
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.