Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I relate me childhood to Winnie the Pooh and his adventures. Both the books and the movies brought joy to my childhood self. The image of poohs head stuck in the honey jar makes me smile. My favorite quote is from Winnie the Pooh: "If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever"
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
I adored Winnie the Pooh growing up. The books, the movies, the shows. The message it portrays to kids is great. It tells you about love and friendship and imagination. Oh, and one hungry bear. You also have to watch out for that theme song though, it's so catchy and it gets stuck in your head all the time.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A classic novel about a boy and his imagination. A great read for young readers that shows them the value and the fun of staying in touch with their imagination. The characters are quirky and lovable. A.A Milne shows the value of friendship and love through this lovely tale about a Winnie the Pooh.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Winnie the pooh will always be one of the best childrens books/stories/movies of all time. All the characters are sweet, and they all have a positive message to teach the children. I watch winnie the pooh as a kid, and will always think the world of pooh and piglet, eyore, tigger, the whole gang.
Amanda H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was a big Winnie the Pooh fan as a child and now my children love it as well! We always read a book at night and this book is picked at least 3 times a week! They love it and I love having the time with them! This would make many other children happy at story time!
Pat R.
I am 59 yrs old and Winnie the Pooh hs still my favorite cartoon , movie all the above ! I love him lol I watch the movie and old carton s all the the time lol they Mae me feel happy ! Grt child hood memories lol was Kool is my son also luvs him ! We pooh ppls
Jamie Rose S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up watching Winnie the Pooh, it's hard to believe how long ago this came out, but even today it's still a cult classic. I know many of my friends with kids out this on for them and they love it, which means Winnie the Pooh will forever live on in the lives of babes!
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I had this book in my classroom when I was teaching second grade. I have always liked Winnie the Pooh, however this book is not very easy to read aloud. The students also seems to prefer other books than this one, and sadly, they would get bored.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Winnie the Pooh is a classic so many people can share with one another. This spreads across so many generations, creating memories. This is just a solid, innocent media source for kids today in a world of inappropriate children's shows and movies.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorite childhood stories. I loved Piglet the most and Tigger was always one of my favorites too. The soundtrack for it is good and I love how cute each character is. Even watching it now I still look back and miss it!
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.