Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Caroline C.
Victoria, British Columbia
Still one of the best stories for little kiddies, loved it as a child, we sweet.
Daniela M.
Me recuerdo cuando era peque√Īa eran mis mu√Īequitos favoritos winnie the pooh
Stacy Michele S.
8298 NW 68th st.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Uno de mis caricaturas favoritas en la vida. que mal que ya no lo dan por tv
Kaytee S.
One of my favourites growing up!
I even call my daughter my pooh bear now ūüėā
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.