Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Angelina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Omg this was my childhood I used to love how sassy the rabbit was and my mom loves eorge it's a great family show
Cassia Aline de Carvalho N.
Tangar√° da serra
Me lembro de minha mãe contando como era as histórias de sua época, e entre elas estava as do pooh. Nostalgia.
Ninachy M.
Isabela, PR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Winnie the Pooh it classic movie of a bear that love honey and it a good friend and have adventure with them
Sam W.
Mings Bight, NL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Life would not be the same without this silly old bear and his friends. Love watching their adventures
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
El osito mas lindo y tierno del mundo me encanta sus caricaturas , peluches y todo de el ‚ô• lo amo
Sileny V.
Winnie the pooh es una caricatura preciosa!!! desde peque√Īa la veo y todav√≠a me gusta verla!!!
Alice
Children's favourite, this was my childhood. I had all the books and was completely obsessed
Khadheeja S.
Fuvahmulah, Maldives
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favourite childhood shows. Love Winnie the Pooh. He is so cute , sweet and amazing.
Shakira W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Highly recommend it ! I loved Winnie the Pooh ever since I was little I had the bear & all
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
Grew up o Winnie The Pooh. Classic... forever! My kids are now growing up on it!
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.