Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Chikita H.
Jember
Pooh is such a cute bear, I mean it's yellow! my favorite
He is so cute and kind.. and I love that he always calm pigglet down
he such a best friend for me back I was a little girl
I used to have Pooh's poster & wallpaper on my room & bathroom, I just love him!
Aisyah F.
Sintok
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Whenever I think of Winnie-the-Pooh, I think of an incredibly sweet melancholy. Like, A.A Milne is not allowed to make me feel these feels in the form of a children's story book!
Sima A.
Sharjah
Winnie the Pooh is and old cartoon series that I think all children enjoy and love so very much and I think it has good animation and all of the cartoon has very good quality and it is very enjoyable!
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think Winnie the Pooh is the best childhood movie to teach kids a good lesson about love and sticking with the people you love and care about. I think the story line is so incredibly cute and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it
Sarah F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such amazing stories that have entertained her stipend for decades. I'm glad kids these days still know this lovable bear and all the fun life lessons he learns along his path
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
1,100 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This bear was my life ! I grew up on these stories and TV show! Such a wonderful story! He's so cute! Everyone needs to know about this show/ read the books b
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Winnie the pooh is an all time children's book classic. Reminds me of my grandmother, she use to read it to me all the time I have a really old copy from her.
Melissa D.
Toronto , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Winnie The Pooh! Such a great Canadian Story :) I love reliving my childhood through these stories. They are now offered on Netflix for FREE!
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Loveeeee Winnie the pooh! I went to the cinema to see the movie! Shed a few tears but hey it was a good film! Poor bear should be loved by everyone
Donya R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was never a huge fan however it is adorable. The donkey in my opinion is the cutest of all, it's a little slow now all kids get into it
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.