Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to watch this all the time when i was younger. This is great for children. I loved it.
Zahireen C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This cartoon is a classic. My baby has tons of winnie the pooh stuff and he loves watching it
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Adorooo winnie the pooh tiene peliculas y series encantadoras me roba el alma y la atencion
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
This was my favorite thing growing up as a kid and now my daughter even loves to watch it!
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
Winnie the pooh my lovely honey bear I miss his episodes he will for ever be my honey bear.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Winnie the pooh is 100% my favorite childhood story. I love pooh bear to the moon and back.
Katelynn K.
New Albany, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a classic! If you haven't read the books or watched the movie then really need too!
Nicole C.
Who doesn't love Whinnie The Pooh! ūüźĽ What adorable cartoon it was. It was one of my favs!
Kim S.
A fantastic old timer favorite. Haven't met one child not interested in Winnie The Pooh!
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
My sisters used to love this show and I loved the books..... Super cute with good morals
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.