Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Winnie and friends are a staple I so many home. I teach elementary school and children of all agars love Winnie.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Winnie the Pooh is
So cute to me , me
And my kids love it so much
They watch it at daycare
And sometimes at home
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I love winnie the pooh, Tigger is my favorite character. I have always loved him. I even know the song by heart.
Nakita A.
A good movie to put on for your kids to enjoy. Winnie the pooh is something that should still be shown on tv.
Shay S.
Apo, AE
A classic movie that generations to come will love to share. Such feel good memories for young and old alike.
becky l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Winnie the Pooh is my favorite character of all time! I love the different stories about him and his friends.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Aww pooh. He's such a good influence and love the stories that are shared in this movie, great for children.
Mallarie J.
Castle Rock, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We love Winnie the Pooh!! I just read this to my daughter tonight, she has a piglet stuffed animal she loves.
Mariah B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Winnie the Pooh is my favorite little guy. He's so cute and I really enjoyed the books and shows as a kid.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney , PA
Such a sweet little show. I loved the books as well. Good for young kids or adults that want to reminisce.
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.