Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Jenna W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up watching the tv show and reading the books with my family. It's so adorable all the characters are cute as well.
Stephanie O.
Amazing for children, the books and the movies are so amazing so affordable and I would recommend for all of the children!
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Winnie the poor and the show, I grew up with it such good cartoon totally recommend it the music is great as well
Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
Winnie the Pooh is my favorite Disney character. I want a Winnie the Pooh birthday party one of these years, and I'm 27!
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Always a favorite by me and the rest of my family. My mother loved it so.much that my nursery themed to winnie the pooh.
arielle p.
Ringgold, GA
Love the classic winnie the pooh. it was the them of our nursery! You learn a lot of hidden life lessons in this cartoon
Karla D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I feel as though everyone relates to Winnie the Pooh's characters ūüėā my favorite was always Piglet since he was so cute!
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Classic. I love winnie the pooh. I used to watch it non stop as a child. And still like watching it here and there now.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's cute, but his slowly to talk sometimes is irritating and I simple don't understand why he changed his name to Pooh
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Like any small child, this was always my favorite as a kid. It's so sweet and you will want to hug all the characters
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.