Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Giulliana P.
Awww. I love this movie/book. I love for my kids to watch it as well. I think is so innocent and perfect for young kids and adults.
Jalisa V.
San Diego, CA
I love Winnie the Pooh! It's a very fun and nostalgic cartoon that I love to watch with my nieces and nephews. Wonderful classic!
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Winnie was my favorite as a child and I still love Winnie the Pooh. One day I would love to pass down my things to my children
Nicole D.
Winnie the Pooh is such a sweet classic for children of all ages. He was one of my favorites growing up. He is truly timeless.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
Love winner the pooh and his hundred acre wood. All the characters are super cute. My kids all enjoyed watching these movies.
Mari A.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awww love this. Remind me of my godmother she loved Winnie the Pooh a lot and I watch it all the time cause it remind me of her
Alexis A.
Jackson, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always loved Winnie the Pooh. I will never get tired of the books or movies. I have great memories from these movies.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
The books and shows are filled with life lessons. I enjoyed reading and watching the show growing up who doesn't love a bear.
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I swear these aren't just children's books! Still get these read to me when I'm sick and I'm in my 20's. One of my favorites
Stephanie O.
Amazing for children, the books and the movies are so amazing so affordable and I would recommend for all of the children!
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.