Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Liz R.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by crystal j.Winnie the Pooh uploaded by Christie T.

BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Emily C.
Torrance, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adore Winnie The Pooh! This is a must have for your collection, especially if you have little ones! I think it's great for the whole family.
Aramina C.
Evansville , IL
I miss Winnie the pooh. I remember movies and shows, but now they just seem like they have vanished. My son even has a Winnie the pooh sleeper.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never really understood his character but I loved him growing up as a child, had the story books, nighties and mug. Watched the cartoons too.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me encantaba Winnie the Pooh cuando era chiquita, tenia muchos juguetes, cuentos, peluches y rompe cabezas de este personaje de Disney.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a sweet and cute story. Winnie the Pooh and his friends are liked by children and adults. I decorated my sons nursery in this.
Nilza B.
I remember my second grade teacher gave me a tape of a certain episode of Winnie the Pooh and now I'm killing myself trying to find it.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Winnie the Pooh, I'm showing the movie to my kids in hope they like to eat honeyūüėā. Great for kids, great for learning skills.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
i've watched this show since i was a little girl and was read the books since i was a baby and i plan to do the same with my children
Daana A.
North Miami, FL
This is the best show from my childhood i cannot imagine how life would be like without winnie the pooh that is just not acceptable.
Sonia M.
I remember reading these books all the time when I was little. I would even watch the shows and movies. Never got tired of them lol
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Did anyone have a favorite character from the hundred acre wood? I know mine was always Piglet
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you favorite character in Winnie the pooh?
Tara M.
Who's your favorite
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is Winnie the Pooh really popular?
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Does anyone still watch Winnie the pooh from time to time? I know I get excited EVERYTIME there's a new movie and I have to watch it right away!

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.