BY STEPHEN ANDERSON & DON HALL

Walt Disney Animation Studios proudly presents Winnie the Pooh, a wonderful new adventure from the creators of the hit film Bolt. Return to the Hundred Acre Wood for a heartwarming original movie, and reunite with the beloved bear and his silly but steadfast friends for a magical family experience. When sad old Eeyore loses his tail, Owl sends the whole gang - Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga and Roo - on a wild journey to help Eeyore and save Christopher Robin from the mysterious Backson. In the end, it turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milnes books and created in Disneys legendary, hand-drawn style, this all-new classic introduces one of the worlds most cherished characters to a whole new generation. Bursting with brand-new songs, the wonderfully whimsical Winnie The Pooh is a must-own.

Winnie the Pooh

Start your review of Winnie the Pooh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jess X.
Oakland, CA
Winnie the Pooh is my childhood! I remember having a very big stuff animal of it when I was little, but sadly my mom threw it away because of how much space it took in the house. I’m still sad thinking about it. Any movie of it is a must watch!
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Winnie the Pooh. I still have my Winnie the Pooh blanket that i came home from the hospital in when i was born and we just went and seen Christopher Robin earlier this month it is a must see. Any Winnie the Pooh movie is a must see.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Such a great book! I remember my mother reading it over and over to me when I was a child and never getting tired of the story. I read it to other kids as an adult and loved seeing the smiles on their faces! The characters are so cute and the story so good, I can understand why this will be a classic story forever!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Each of the characters and their personalities were relatable in some way. Piglet was always my favorite, so cute! Their adventures were always exciting and I hope that my kids will one day love Winnie as much as I do!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie ! As a young children I saw the movie and I even had the book ! I had a stiff teddy bear too ! I love the book and overall the whole theme ! I feel like nowadays it's not really known and I feel like they need to bring it back to Disney !
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I am an early childhood educator, and I believe the heartwarming stories of Winnie the Pooh can teach children so much. I grew up with these stories. I feel that all children should grow up learning the lessons they show and feeling the love I felt for Winnie and his friends!
Chelsea S.
Honestly, I don't know why, but Winnie the Pooh freaked me out as a kid. I think it's cute now, but it wasn't my favorite as a kid. I think it's a weird show with weird characters, but it's still a classic and worth a watch.
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
MY LITERAL CHILDHOOD! Omg I remember having the cassette and playing this movie every single day like even my mom remembers lol, I loved it that much! I think I still have the VCR somewhere. Ugh I feel old lol
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Winnie the Pooh, such a classic. Everyone show read this and watch the movies behind it. So adorable. The animation is really great and so is the soundtrack and storyline. Definitely s must watch, especially at a young age.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved Winnie the Pooh so much as a kid! I remember they released a movie when I was in elementary school and seeing it in theaters was the highlight of that year lol. Brings back such good memories

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.