Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesMelissa & Doug
Winnie The Pooh Shapes Wooden Sound Puzzle

Winnie The Pooh Shapes Wooden Sound Puzzle

by Melissa & Doug

Winnie The Pooh Shapes Wooden Sound Puzzle: Hear 8 unique sounds as you complete the puzzle Place the pieces to hear the names of all 8 shapes Winnie the Pooh puzzle includes 8 shape-themed pieces Sturdy wooden construction Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Winnie The Pooh Shapes Wooden Sound Puzzle!
How would you rate this product?
Giselle P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is great for learning shapes, my son is two and pretty much knows all his shapes on this puzzle thanks to the repetition of the person saying the shape name when you put the puzzle piece in the right area.
Lilly R.
My son loves these figurines and thinking about where each piece goes and corresponds. Very entertaining
Hannah S.
Timberlake
We received this as a gift for my 1 yr. old. I’m personally not a fan of character toys and he has a ton of similar wooden puzzles so I took it to work with me (infant teacher at a daycare) and my kids at school seem to enjoy it.
Nicolle F.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love these for younger kids. Great way for them to learn their shapes. We have many of these puzzles put batteries in the first one and then never again. It was loud and they don’t always shut off. So we just play without the sound. Very durable and good quality.
maria O.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I love Melissa and doug products. one thing I really like is that on every product they give you tips on how you can make it a learning activity. this puzzle really helps with motor skills and help my baby learn how to pick up items.
Stephanie P.
Milledgeville, GA
Melissa and Doug uses the brightest colors and the best materials for their toys! Their simple puzzles are best for getting little minds working. The sounds associated with the puzzle are spot on and have never had them malfunction. I will recommend and buy Melissa and Doug puzzles and toys forever!!
Laura M.
Lowell, MA
I love ANYTHING Melissa and Doug, and this puzzle especially! The fact that it has sound makes it much more interesting for my daughter than a regular puzzle, she plays with it quite often and enjoys herself every time.
Ulyana M.
Raleigh, NC
I love all it their puzzles for kids. They have so many colors and functions. They are very sturdy and the color doesn't go away
Emily M.
San Antonio, TX
Love that these pieces are chunky to help with the kids motor skills and it helps them identify shapes as well as colors. Its inexpensive and can be found at most stores.
Elly M.
Adrian, Michigan
Love all their sound puzzles. Got a few for Christmas for my kids and they love the sounds. Always fit in nicely and are built durable.

Looking for your answer?