BY WINNIE THE POOH

Welcome to the World of Red Shirt Pooh by Kids Preferred, Based on the classic tales of Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne and adaptation of Stephen Slesinger, Loveable and huggable, The perfect everyday companion from nap time to trips to the store, soft and squishy Hand in hand you go with your most favorite Silly ol bear, this Winnie the Pooh has corduroy accents on his feet and ears and is dressed up with a lovely brown grossgrain ribbon. Like the smaller version, this ahhh-dorable bear measures 14 inches and can be the centerpiece of baby s toy collection! Welcome!  Kids Preferred is dedicated to creating superior quality, innovative soft toys and gifts for children of all ages using unique, playful designs that help instill a love of learning and create everlasting childhood memories. At Kids Preferred, we re proud to help the young minds of tomorrow learn through imagin see more...

Tara H.
We got this as a gift for my niece and she loves it! We got this online. It came really quick! It's very soft and plush! It's pretty affordable compared to buying other Disney plush dolls and yes we would probably buy this again!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Who doesn't love Winnie-the-Pooh? My sons nursery was pooh themed and of course he had a pooh stuff animal. This bear is really soft and cuddly. It is always nice to keep a pooh or give as a gift if you know someone having a baby.
Chaya B.
Mega Parent Expert
Oh I love this so much. Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorite characters. I still have a large plush Winnie the Pooh on my bed, despite it being old and not as fluffy as it once was. This would be great for any child!
Vanessa C.
My kids love anything Winnie the Pooh, it met my expectations by far, it's so soft & cuddly, love the lil outfit too... it's up there with the bears from build a bear, yes I would buy again as a gift for the new babes in the family!
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Who doesn't love a soft cuddly Winnie The Pooh! Very Durable compared to most stuffed animals. My daughter loves her Winnie and doesn't like when others touch him! I would purchase another one for the new baby!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I think every child has had a winnie the pooh stuffed animal. My children love there's when they were kids and my granddaughter loves hers. I believe its a must have for children
Marla N.
Lindenwold, NJ
This little guy is about to be the newest member of my Pooh Bear collection. He is so cute, so soft, and who doesn't love pooh? Great for someone who doesn't like sleeping alone, haha. I would buy this for my nieces and nephews for birthdays or holidays.
k h.
Product is well made and as soon as my son got it into his hands he has slept with it since. I have washed it and aired dried it has held up wonderfully. Great for cuddling during storytime at night.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Let me just start off by saying how cute is Winnie the Pooh ? We have a Winnie the Pooh theme in my daughter's bedroom and she sleeps with her Winnie the Pooh large plush Pooh every night
Krista J.
My oldest daughters favorite it winnie the pooh. She has loved him since she was a baby. Now shes 20 and has a tattoo of pooh. This stuffed animal is very soft and cuddly.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Where can i find this.....
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Mega Parent Expert
How did you all like it?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Is there a choking hazard caution to this?? Does fuzzies fall off the bear?
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Where do they sell this one
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
Such a cute pooh bear! Where can I buy this for my niece!