Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer - Whipped Cream Primer

by Winky Lux

What it is: A primer with a mousse-like texture that blurs pores and prolongs makeup wear. What it does: It feels as light as a cloud on your skin. It can be worn alone or under your foundation for a flawless look and feel every day. Style Name: Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer. Style Number: 5400187. Available in stores.

How well does it work, and does it make the makeup took cakeky after you put it on?
How do you like this primer? I have wanted to try it for a while. Does it help blur pores well?
Is this good for dry skin? Does it clog pores?
Start your review of Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer - Whipped Cream Primer!
Tarzana, CA
I find myself excited to grab this primer a lot. It does a great job of filling your pores/smoothing out your face, and it sits nicely under makeup. A little really does go a long way. But beware: the whipped texture makes the product stick to itself. You can lose “flakes” of the product while getting it out of the jar.
Tampa
I love winky lux lip products, but this was seriously disappointing. I have super dry skin and this made it oily! It also doesn’t do anything beneficial at all. It does nothing for my pores or wrinkles. I tried the smash box photo finish instead and it’s much better at hiding pores.
Chino, CA
I remember this primer 😂 it was the primer that felt smooth and nice, and even smelled nice too... BUT it took my makeup off SOOO fast that I just could not use it anymore. For $20 I felt completely gipped. I would not buy this product again.
Durham , NC
I love this primer smooths my pores. I love the texture and how smooth it leaves my face feeling. It makes my foundation last long and look amazing. I would repurchase again and recommend it everyone I know.
Hot Springs, AR
This primer is one of the best pore filling YET STILL HYDRATING primers I have ever used! Think of porefessional and Tatcha silk canvas mixed. Your pores or texture are filled completely but you aren’t left dry and flaky! The only thing I wish could change would be the texture while using right out of the pot is kinda like wet cotton candy it just sort of breaks off in chunks as it slowly dries over time however it still always blends out smoothly once applied to the face.
Definitely a different texture. It’s very bouncy, but not greasy. It’s also very fluffy. It did fill in my pores, and I only needed a little bit, so it goes a long way. And it’s a good price. Overall, a pretty good pore filling primer.
Boston, MA
This primer did absolutely nothing for me. Did not fill in any pores/lines, help with longevity of my makeup, or make my skin/foundation look better. Not only that, but this “leaks” mysteriously - from the moment I opened the box it was consistently COVERED in some type of oil. I’m talking top to bottom. And when I put it in with other makeup the weird oil got all over everything else too. I kept it upright always, super strange. Anyway I finally gave up on this and chucked it because not only does the packaging issue drive me crazy but it literally does nothing for me.
Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer - Whipped Cream Primer uploaded by Gio H.
It is amazing! Super soft, easy to apply and, it makes your foundation glide like a dream. It fills out your pores and even my acne scars, I mean they are still visible but it helps by blurring them a little. Winky Lux it is very affordable and usually has discounts by text or email which helps getting this primer at a good price.
Sunnyside, WA
I’ve never tried a primer like this before! It has an interesting texture. When you first touch it, it feels kind of foam like, when rubbing it in your fingers and onto your face, it goes into your skin so smoothly. I really have no words to describe it. Packing is cute too. Highly recommend!
Columbus, OH
Amazing product. This sets up the skin perfectly for a long day. Gives a nice smooth velvety feel to the skin. Definitely fills pores and leave the skin radiant. Even without any other product, this leaves the skin looking amazing.