Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil

by Winky Lux

One brow pencil to rule them all! Simplify your brow game with the 2-step pencil that works on 95% of brow shades. The firm texture gives maximum control so anyone can be a brow boss.

Cruelty Free 🐰
Paraben Free 🚫
Gluten Free 🍞

Directions: Fill in sparse areas with the universal pencil, brush through with the custom spoolie tip. Immediately admire your flawless arches in mirror. Brow-Mic-Dropped 🎤

GLYCERYL STEARATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, BEESWAX, TOCOPHEROL, CI 77891, CI 77499, COPERNICIA CERIFERA(CARNAUBA) WAX, CI 77947, CI 77491, CI 77492.

How do I get a sample of this. My eyebrowsare so light they're almost invisible ?
Doo you really feel that this is a one shade fits all pencil!?
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil Does this product look as “natural” compared to others?
Start your review of Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil!
Crystal M.
Rochester, MN
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Crystal M.
This is a great product! One brow pencil that works on many colors of brows. Easy to use and it’s a soft one so it goes on easy. Pencil on one end and brush on the other. A very cool item to have in your makeup collection.
Haley P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Haley P.
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Haley P.
I like this product pretty well, but wish the pencil itself was thinner to be able to draw more realistic looking hairs. I don’t really like filling in my eyebrows super thick or dark, just some thin lines in some places, which is harder to do with this product.
Liz M.
Jordan, MN
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Liz M.
I have never been a brow pencil person but I thought I would try this and I was amazed how well it worked. It looked natural and stayed all day!
Sarah R.
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Sarah R.
This stuff is weird. The tip is angled / triangular and very hard. It’s not for that precise look- it’s for that filled in look. It says universal, but it’s coming out a medium/ashy brown on my brows. Not sure what it looks like on others. The spoolie is also hard. I got this in a subscription box- would not purchase.
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by shakeeta H.
This brow pencil was okay not my favorite but it definitely got the job done I probably definitely won't purchase this product again just because I know there's brow pencils that are cheaper and they work better I got this out of my allure Beauty box so it was fun trying but I don't think I will buy again Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Tara S.
Doesn't stay put after applied. I used it and went over it with the brush afterwards and it almost took half of it off... It was lighter than it looked too so not a huge fan. Didn't irritate me though and the packaging was nice but it's not the best brow pencil out there.
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Cristin C.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Best brow pencil ever! I love the fact that this single shade works for everyone. I was skeptical at first since my hair is super dark but this looks so natural and the formula is fantastic. Glides on smoothly and lasts all day. A lil pricey but I will definitely buy again.
Vilia J.
Lisle, IL
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Vilia J.
I love this eyebrow pencil! Super easy to use and I love that it’s double ended! Super natural looking on the brows too! Will definitely repurchase in the future. I got this in my FabFitFun box!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Monica C.
I really like this. It fills in and also does hair like structure. It has a spoolie and the packaging is really great. I like the Universal color and I feel it looks great. I’m a blonde so I only need to press lightly to get a good color
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Summer M.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite brow pencil right now. It's not too thick. It's super easy to use. You can grab this pencil & do your brows in a jiffy when you are in a hurry. The color seems to match anyone. The harder you press; the darker it gets.