Winky Lux Strobing Balm Highlighter

by Winky Lux

Get your highlight on with our creamy Strobing Balm. This smooth highlighter melts into skin, creating a high-impact, dewy glow. For the ultimate illumination, apply with fingers over foundation.

Cruelty Free.
Paraben Free.
Gluten Free.
Made In USA.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite Wax, Polyethylene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D & C Red 7 (CI 15850) Dist. by Glow Concept. Net Wt. 3g / 0.10 oz

Is this more commonly used as a highlighter or blush? And does anyone prefer using a brush over their fingers? I don’t like putting my fingers on my face.
Start your review of Winky Lux Strobing Balm Highlighter!
How would you rate this product?
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,945 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m obsessed with this strobing balm (highlight)! I got it for free in an Ulta gift with purchase set. It can look super blinding or be blended out to look more natural and if catches the light perfectly! The color looks perfect on my pale skin tone. It works on bare skin or over makeup and is amazing for that “no makeup” makeup look! I definitely recommend this to others and will probably buy it when I use this one up!
Weymouth , MA
This is a pretty cool highlighter. This isn’t an every day highlight but a special one for when you feel like dressing up or a special occasion. Not badly priced. Not sure if I would buy again but I am glad I had originally purchased it
Springville
It works very well and in my personal opinion I think it is great also it is not a powder and I’m not sure why but I’m not the biggest fan of highlighting powder so I really like the balm highlighter and it is very easy to apply and use so I 101% recommend that use try this product
It’s sooo bright! I bought a small case of it, and it’s really pigmented. It glitters even without light on it, and it’s easy to apply. I usually just dab a little on my face with my pinky and it works just fine. It’s the best highlighter I’ve ever used!!!!
Portland, OR
Winky Lux Strobing Balm Highlighter uploaded by Andrea C.
I got a travel size in one of my Subscription Boxes. This Balm highlight is gorgeous. I love to use it for a day time look. It gives a natural look. It has a long lasting effect and it’s easy to blend.
I love this highlighter. It blends in really well. I typically just use my finger to apply it and it looks great. The radiant pink is the perfect shade for me, it doesn't stand out too much but is noticeable enough for me.
Inglewood , CA
This cream highlighter is really pretty. You can layer it really well and you can go for either in more subtle or more dramatic look. The formula feels good and is easy to apply. The compact is cute and it fits well in my purse over all I would recommend this product.
Henryville , IN
This is ok. It is a very pretty highlighter with a very nice shine to it. I do like the balm texture to it and think it’s nice for highlighting specific spots and the lips. However I just don’t like a lot of cream face products.
State Univ, AR
This highlighter was so easy to apply and blended into your skin perfectly. It created a beautiful dewy glow that gives you a soft sheen. It kept a natural look, but really outlined you’re cheek and Cupid’s brow. I loved this product.
Nashville, TN
I really loved this stuff. I had never used a balm highlighter before and I loved how soft and smoothly it applied on the skin. Not to mention it blended really well and had a pleasant smell. This is a great formula and the packaging is also super cute. A++