BY WINKY LUX

What it is: A soft-focus powder that gently refracts light and creates a luminescent glow. What it does: Its velvety texture and long-wear technology create a delicate radiance that lasts all day. How to use: Apply to your cheekbones of wherever you'd like to highlight. Style Name: Winky Lux Powder Lights. Style Number: 5543219. Available in stores. see more...

Neryssa N.
Hemet, CA
Got a small sample like size in my monthly Ipsy bag and I love the iridescent color with purple and blue hues not my everyday go to highlighter but I do love it when I use it recommend if I are in to dramatic highlighters
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
This is a brand I recently started buying from and does not disappoint there highlighters are so richly pigmented without being chalky they are so smooth like a cream yet it's a powder and the sheen is just gorgeous it has a irredescent Pink sheen. Instead having to pay a great amount dor one small product these prices for these highlighters are just a great bit of fresh air at only $18
If your looking for a highlight that flashes the perfect sheen instead of glitter try this out they even have a smaller one only for $10 to try which I did it's so cute and small but if you don't want to commit to the full size they buy the small one but if you end up loving it then you only have to pay $8 more to get. Full size. Winky Lux Powder Lights - Charm
Kayleigh J.
Lake Wales, FL
Super cute highlighter. Beautiful glow. I love the packaging and the color is a soft pink. Very pigmented. I love it. I think it’s best for tan skin. Definitely recommend trying it if you’re on the fence about it.
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
I think this is perfect if you’re going out for the night or are trying to go for a more adventurous look. But for an everyday look it’s just a little too much. I barely touch my brush to the pan and so much product comes off on the brush. I did use this for a party and it was super fun for that because it really catches the lights.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: contains Talc. This is a pinky highlight that may seem subtle at first (especially on my yellow skin tone) because it's not the most blinding. However once the light hits it at the right angle it's gorgeous! I got complemented on while wearing this :) It's also long wearing and lasts all day! 12+ hours
Echo E.
pollock pines
Ok honestly I got a cute little sample in one of my subscription box’s and it had the cutest exterior box too but I move this highlighter so much it’s great and I had never even heard of the brand and now I’m like where is that little guy 👌😘
Sarah D.
Marion
I got a sample from my Ipsy box. This is an amazing highlighter. It is buildable and blendable. It has a soft pearly pink glow to it. Applies wonderfully. It’s not as blinding as others, but has a soft glow to it.
Sirenita m.
This holographic highlighter has a dreamy color with duochrome shifts from green to magenta. The packaging is like a compact mirror for princesses and the formula feels creamy on the skin. I love it!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
This compact highlighter is extremely cute from the packaging to its awesomely pretty holographic color-shifting pigment. The color payoff is insane! It is fully pigmented and the formula is soft and creamy but sets like a powder. It stays put all day and night without the use of a primer and it's waterproof when used over primed skin and lids.

Charm is truly an underrated gem!

(I'm using charm on my cheeks and eyelids in the featured photo)
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This review is for the pink highlighter. It has a decent glow, but I prefer more neutral colors. However this adds a nice pop of color for certain outfits and lasts all day (with setting spray over it)