MakeupLip MakeupLipstickWinky Lux
Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink)

Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink)

by Winky Lux

Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick delivers intense pigment with a delectably lightweight moussy texture. Infused with natural vanilla for the ultimate lip experience, this lipstick is packed with suspended pigments to give lips a cushiony, plush feel.Benefits:Cruelty FreeParaben FreeGluten FreeMade in the USA - Matte Lip Velour Lipstick
Start your review of Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink)!
Mariela O.
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink) uploaded by Mariela O.
Purchased at: ULTA
i'm happy with my new and first winky lux lipstickit is creamy. Matte Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink) and the shade is beautiful it does not feel sticky and the packaging is beautiful. Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink)
Gabby W.
Edgewood, WA
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink) uploaded by Gabby W.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. My friends got me this for my birthday about a year ago and I have bought two more since. The shade is absolutely beautiful on my skin tone and it’s long wear without being drying. Gorgeous finish!
Paulina F.
Carpentersvle, IL
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink) uploaded by Paulina F.
Purchased at: Target
When i first saw it i loved it the size is so cute and the price was incredible I wouldn’t improve nothing in this product i really like it how it is i love how it applies not like others that make your lips looked cracked this one doesn’t it the perfect color for your lips and it looks like a little bullet i would definitely recommend it mine is almost gone and i eill go back to purchase it again ❤️Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Pippy (warm toned pink)
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,779 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t normally wear lipstick but when I tried this on I loved it. It’s the perfect color for my complexion. I got this at Ulta for $15. I like that it’s matte and not too shiny. It’s similar to my regular lip color just gives it that extra color to my pale complexion. I would recommend Winky Lux products.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love this lipstick and the shade. It has a beautiful finish and stays put pretty well especially when I use a lip liner first. I love the packaging it's cute and easy to find in the bottom of my bag because it stands out. I didn't find it overdrying in fact it's actually quite moisturizing and it smells pretty good too...kinda like creme brulee
Alyssa L.
New York
I love the way this applies on my lips and the color of it. It glides on extremely smoothly and you don't really feel or worry about it afterwards. The color stains a little after you remove it, but it's not highly noticeable with this shade on my lips.
Heather S.
Wilmington, NC
This lipstick is the best! I’ve been buying it for about 2 years straight. It smells so good, it goes on so soft, and somehow the color is long lasting! Also the packaging is adorable and a nice size to throw in your purse.
Ashley M.
Houston
This is super moisturizing and the color is so pretty! I love the packaging and this lipstick is very affordable at target!
cassandra F.
Sevierville, TN
Love this lipstick. Such a wonderful tone and picks up the natural tone of your lips.
Michelle J.
Blackfoot
Winky Lux offers one of the yummiest lipsticks I’ve ever tried. Beautiful shades, lightweight feel, non-drying matte. They are slightly smaller than the standard lipstick but not by much and it’s pretty cute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...