Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick

by Winky Lux

Matte Lip Velour Lipstick - Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick delivers intense pigment with a delectably lightweight moussy texture. Infused with natural vanilla for the ultimate lip experience, this lipstick is packed with suspended pigments to give lips a cushiony, plush feel.Benefits:Cruelty FreeParaben FreeGluten FreeMade in the USA - Matte Lip Velour Lipstick

This is fairly a new product to me, is it work the buy?
How well does this lipstick stay on?
Has anyone tried this product in the shade "Mermaid"? I have Voodoo and I love it. Looking for an emerald green for a mermaid theme stage look..
Start your review of Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...the other side silver. I found the lipstick to apply beautifully very creamy and had good coverage with long lasting wear. It felt comfortable on my lips and didn't make them feel sticky, dry or rough. While it didn't hold up to food and drink it did have a nice even fade to it, not patchy or flaky.in reviews
This is one of the best lip colors I've ever used, I actually had a dream about it that's how amazingly long lasting and pigmented it is. I also adore the packaging and scent. in reviews
Plano, TX
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick uploaded by Azita C.
Review for: Plush
Color: plush. Cute raspberry tone with a lot of pigment. It’s creamy and non-drying. #lipsticklove
Scottsbluff, NE
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick uploaded by court N.
Review for: Mermaid
I think the shade of this lipstick is gorgeous! I love how off beat a teal lip is! I love pairing it with warm red/orange shadow looks. It's smooth and creamy and feels like satin when I rub my lips together. Transfers easily but doesn't bleed around my lips. I want every lippy in his collection! The packaging is also classy yet understated, perfect for any collector and their theme.
Raleigh, NC
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick uploaded by ava S.
Review for: Bunny
such a great lipstick! lasting power is really good, it’s matte but not drying, and this color leaves a pretty stain on my lips after it starts wearing off. it’s a vibrant berry-pink. the tube is super cute and it smells like mac lipsticks (vanilla-ish) i love it!
Leavenworth, KS
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick uploaded by Shelly S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour in Dirty Love. It’s a gorgeous shade of red! I’m a sucker for red lip color and buy new ones all the time. This is my new favorite. It applies smoothly and has a nice creamy consistency. It’s a matte but not super drying on the lips. Long lasting and high pigment. It’s also fairly cheap at $15. Totally worth trying out!
Chestertown, MD
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick uploaded by Chloe M.
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick uploaded by Chloe M.
Review for: Corallo
Such an incredible lipstick. The package is super cute and easy to find in a purse. The color itself is a lovely neutral, and I don’t normally like neutrals. It has good staying power and doesn’t dry my lips out.
Fort wayne, IN
Review for: Pippy
So cute! I’m loving this matte bare pink color! It’s so natural yet so soft without being cakey or drying! Love love love! Can’t wait to try more from them!! 💕
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
Winky Lux is my go to brand for lip color. I love how aesthetically pleasing the pill shaped lipsticks are and beyond that the colors are so vibrant and the formula is creamy.
Review for: Meow
More satin than a matte formula, but really nice pigment! I found them to have a slight transfer and they didn't appear to ever dry down all the way. If you're looking for a satin formula in a luxe package, winky lux is perfect!
Review for: Meow
Ultra long-wearing matte lipstick delivers intense pigment with a delectably lightweight moussy texture. Infused with natural vanilla for the ultimate lip experience, this lipstick is packed with suspended pigments to give lips a cushiony, plush feel.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Pippy
It isn't too bad. I wish it wore a bit better and there was a better shade range though. I think for the quality thw price is a bit high.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour Lipstick what’s the wear like on this? Will it last through an evening?