BY WINKY LUX

• Just ordered this lipstick.. is really matte? I've used other lip...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Meow
I love these adorable little lipsticks! Not only is the packaging super cute, but the quality of the lipstick is phenomenal. I find them to be long lasting (still be careful while eating & drinking) and the colors to be super pigmented. And they smell like vanilla which I love. My favorite shade is Stella Marina.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Meow
I have this in the color soiree that I got as a gwp when I bought the Kitten Palette. Love the design of the lipstick. It's a very creamy formula, easy to apply and feels nice on the lips. This doesn't dry down all the way so it does transfer and will need touch ups.
Michelle M.
Review for: Meow
I loved this product! The packaging is super unique, I love it! Although this is more of a semi-matte than a matte- it works great and so many beautiful colors! It is long-lasting and a great product all the way around. I would recommend trying this product!
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Meow
I love this lipstick. It’s smooth Rich and last an ok amount of time. It snugged a little but I am defiantly going to purchase more. It came in nice flower boxes that I kept because they are cute. Can’t wait to get more colors
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
Review for: Meow
I love all these lip products they keep coming up with new and innovative ideas such as the winky pill size collections.What a fantastic idea. If you are any thing like me you will waste at least a part of a $25 lipstixj before it is gone,. How? Sun melts it, push too hard and breaks off which usually happens as stress is applied with each use so dynamics cause weakness in the end
That is why we have so many so called spares we never end up using, hence winky pill the lipstick you live, you use and then toss and be bold try a new outrages color .you can afford to now with llippills..."and that is the way I see it"
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Meow
I received this product as a full size lipstick in a subscription box. I received the color "Bunny" which is a lovely wine red color with a great sugar cookie scent to it. The lipstick tube comes in a capsule shape one side gold the other side silver. I found the lipstick to apply beautifully very creamy and had good coverage with long lasting wear. It felt comfortable on my lips and didn't make them feel sticky, dry or rough. While it didn't hold up to food and drink it did have a nice even fade to it, not patchy or flaky.
Carla S.
Review for: Meow
I've never actually purchased this but I received a deluxe sample at a beauty event. In general I liked it, but I did not love it, nor am I sure I would purchase this for me. Just because it feels a bit tacky on the lips and creases so makes them look "older". It does last a long time so that's always good. As a thought, they are somewhat similar to OCD's lip tars I think - the newer formulas.
Rose C.
Review for: Meow
The packaging is adorable (tho the pill shape means it doesn't stand up on its own!) The formula is smooth and hydrating, and while the lipstick transfers at first, a LOT of color is left on your lips after, and will stay for hours. For $14, this is a great mid range lipstick. My 65 year old mom and I both love the color Bunny! (It pushed her a bit out of her lipstick comfort zone, but she was happy with it.)
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Meow
More satin than a matte formula, but really nice pigment! I found them to have a slight transfer and they didn't appear to ever dry down all the way. If you're looking for a satin formula in a luxe package, winky lux is perfect!
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Review for: Meow
I bought the shade "White Rabbit" because I had always wanted a fun white color. I thought I would be getting an actual matte white lipstick, but I did not. Instead I got a more shimmery white similar to Kevin Aucoin's Molten Lip Color Top Coat in Cyber Opal. You may be disappointed, but I did end up liking the product despite the deception.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who think this is the cutest little LIPPY for 2017?
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
How long does it last on for?
Hailey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting and does it exaggerate dry lips since it is Matte?
Jhasmin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how is it? if they recommend
Bianca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just ordered this lipstick.. is really matte? I've used other lipsticks that said matte but they still wiped off on everything I put near my lips.. ex: straw, soda can, food