Winky Lux
Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 053oz

Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz

by Winky Lux

What it is: A palette featuring nine under-the-sea eyeshadow shades. What it does: These shades in shimmer, pearlescent and matte finish will transform you into a truly magical creature with one swipe of the brush. Style Name: Winky Lux Mermaid Kitten Palette. Style Number: 5656758. Available in stores.

I would love to get a sample and review it, and also share it on my social networks
How well do these shadows perform?
Start your review of Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz!
Pretty good eyeshadow palette. Purple color is my favorite. Blends nicely. Recommend giving it a try.
Corvallis, OR
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz uploaded by Courtney B.
Only tried this once so far. I liked how it swatched and how the six shades I used for the one eye look performed. There are only two matte shades and I kind of wished there was another.
Philadelphia, PA
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz uploaded by Lauren C.
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz uploaded by Lauren C.
I’m new to eyeshadow and I got this palette to start off and a couple others . I’m not a huge fan of the colors in this pallet but there is Deff some useable ones I’m sure I can always mix and match with something else . I have to admit I’m not in love with this palette. It’s nothing special to me the payoff isn’t amazing . It’s not bad compared to other brands it still is a nice quality but nothing special or surprisingly nicer than I expected. It Deff gets the job done !
This is such an adorable color story. The colors are bright and pigmented. Could be more blendable but I'm happy with it.
Belleville, IL
I of course had to have this because KITTENS on the packaging. It is so cute and travel friendly. The colors are perfect. The formula is pigmented, smooth, and blends well. Definitely love this.
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging is very cute. The shades are pigmented and there’s a variety. It’s very easy to apply. The product is affordable. It was my first time but I would definitely buy again. I would recommend to a friend
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz uploaded by Emily G.
So beautiful! I have every color on my eyes in the picture. All the colors are very pigmented. The eyeshadow toppers are gorgeous. Very soft shadows and very blendable. Also their customer service team is awesome! My package was lost in the mail and they sent me 2 free full size lip products. They had the item delivered to be within 4 days of shipping out my new package. Couldn't be happier!
Lansing, MI
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz uploaded by Brandy C.
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Mermaid - 0.53oz uploaded by Brandy C.
This is a gorgeous palette, I have become quite attracted to Winky Lux palettes again. The shades in this palette are extremely buttery and blended out like a dream except for the shade seafoam it was kind of patchy unless I got a bad palette. I am beyond obsessed with the kitties all over the packaging!!! #makeupreview #bblogger
Hagerstown, MD
If I could give this palette negative stars I would. Worst blues and pinks ever!! I tried so hard for this to work I tried si hard to love on it. Nothing. It’s trash. Give it away. Do not buy this rubbish.
Tecumseh, OK
Love the pigments in this palette, but some of the lighter shades don’t show so well. There is minimal fallout, and the glitter isn’t super chunky. I definitely like the darker colors better, which is unfortunate because they aren’t colors I use frequently.