MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesWinky Lux
Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 053oz

Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz

by Winky Lux

Inspired by the velvety feel of our feline friends, these ultra soft shadows glide on like a dream. The universally flattering collection of shades makes this palette as lovable as a kitten.

The Kitten Palette features highly-pigmented shadows in four finishes: holographic, matte, satin and glitter.

INGREDIENTS

PURR: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Poloxamer 338, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).] DUCHESS: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).] STRUT: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).] HOLOGRAPHIC: Talc, Silica, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338. [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).] 9 LIVES: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Polyurethane-33, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).] CATEYE: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).] ROMEO: Talc, Mica, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470).] CHESHIRE: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).] BOOTS: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer, Silica. [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).]

Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz ? Have anyone try any of their eyeshadows? Worth the price?
What is the difference between this eye shadow and other brands ?
I noticed that the pallets are scented. Does the fragrance irritate anyone’s eyes?
Start your review of Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love the colors, and they are so buttery smooth when applied. The colors are well pigmented and blend perfectly! Easily buildable without patchy spots too. Easy every day palette and stunner night time palette.in reviews
...a while to actually pick this up, but now I can’t put it down. The duo chrome shade is incredible and looks great on all colors of eyes and skin tones.in reviews
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Heather A.
This palette is OK, the mattes aren't good in my opinion. The gold is clearly the showstopper, swatch in picture is from light swatch with 1 swipe. The dark red on the bottom is horrible, extremely patchy. There's a duochrome in the palette that's very beautiful and very creamy. . . .
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Lindsay J.
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Sephora
So my daughters got into this eyeshadow pallet, lol. I love this eyeshadow. They always have such cute designs and ideas. The colors are beautiful and all work really well together. They are creamy and rich and the color really stays great. I like that the color looks identical on the pallet as it does on the eyes. Very happy with this. Even tho it’s my daughters now . I’ll be purchasing new ones and hiding them. 🤣Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz #winkylux
Ally M.
Pflugerville, TX
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Ally M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this palette! I usually don’t mess around with purple shades, but these were super wearable for me- they just added a little fun without looking crazy. The pinks and orangey tones in the palette are also stunning and soooo wearable. I think of this as a neutrals palette but I guess it really isnt?! This is a good step for people looking to get more adventurous with their makeup. The shimmer shades were stunning as well and changed depending on how you were looking at it. And can we talk about the ADORABLE packaging? The kittens on the cover are what drew me in. I removed one star because while the colors are gorgeous, they’re not the most pigmented and I’ve had a couple streaky incidents.
Alexis B.
Marcus Hook, PA
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Alexis B.
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Alexis B.
Received this in a boxycharm and not really a huge fan. Only like 3 shadows has pigmentation, the rest are chalky and have to be built up a lot. The color range could be better. In my opinion, I wouldn’t recommend this.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Nicole A.
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Nicole A.
I received this palette in my November Boxycharm although I probably would never by this palette on my own I found it to be quite nice!! This palette comes with 4 matte shades and 5 shimmery/Holographic shades!!! The matte shades are nothing to write home about!! Cheshire the matte burgandy is a bit patchy but eventually blends out okay after a few good strokes in the crease!! The other 3 mattes are just your average boring Matte colors but are good if you don't have alot of transition shades in your personal stash!! The color that really suprises me the most in this palette is the blue icy shimmer shade called 9 Lives! Normally I do not like nor rarely ever use a blue toned shadow, blues in general I just don't like however this blue slays!!!😍 I use chickuodo brushes and they tend to make my shadow application so much easier, my brush picked this up and applied it to my lid beautifully with no fallout or patchy spots!!! Another stand out shade is called Holographic it has a light beautiful pink blue shift that looks AMAZING on the brow bone!! Overall the quality of this palette is very good!! I know it retails for 25$ which I don't think is terrible!! This brand in my opinion performs way better then alot of brands like say colourpop etc!! Overall other then struggling a bit with the Mattes I feel you can get alot of unique looks with this palette!!! As for the packaging it's adorable but kinda reminds me of [product:sugarpill-cosmetics-] packaging!!! I used the arrows to point to the 2 stand out shades I talked about above🤗🤗
Katie H.
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Katie H.
I received this palette via boxycharm. The matte shades can tend to get a bit muddy, and can also lose some pigment with blending. I highly recommend using an eyelid primer or a bit of concealer for maximum pigment. My two favorite shades are the cranberry shades! I think they are beautiful and I can't get enough of berry shades in the winter months. The duo chrome shade is gorgeous and also doubles as a highlighter. The reason I'm giving this 3 stars instead of 4 is because of the complete lack of pigment without a base. Overall, this is a decent palette for an affordable price. If I'm being perfectly honest, I'd probably recommend any morphe palette over this one. They have the same price base, you get more colors, and you know the quality is going to be great. Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Denise H.
I just received this palette in my November BoxyCharm and I was so excited to get it because I love cats and the cute kitten design of the palette is beautiful. The formulas are very silky and super easy to apply. A little bit of shadow goes a long way and I haven’t noticed any fallout whatsoever! There are a variety of different looks that can be created with this palette because there is a good mix of different finishes such as shimmer, matte, glitter and metallic. I also love that its pretty small and compact which is perfect for stashing in your purse and going! I just wish there was a guide included with the palette on how to coordinate different looks and what colors go where and which color goes with what color! Thats the only thing lacking, especially for beginners I think it would help to include some kind of visual.
Kendall Julia D.
Seminole, OK
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by Kendall Julia D.
The shimmers shades in this palette are sooooo pretty. I am giving this four stars because the matte shades are not that pigmented
clarissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz uploaded by clarissa S.
I got this in a sub box, so I'm not mad about it. But the palette is not that great. Not very pigmented, so much fallout, odd color story. If it didnt have cats on it, I would've gifted or sold it.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,363 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This Winky Lux kitten palette retails for $25 and contains nine matte and metallic shades. The shades are smooth, pigmented, and the mattes are easy to blend. The metallic shades build up well without a lot of fallout. These shades do work much better with a primer, they won’t fade as fast. “9 lives” is the only shade that disappointed me. Paraben and gluten free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
il y a 9 mois
Hollie S. il y a 2 mois
YES YES YES YES!!!! I love all of their products they work great for me and I use them daily! Worth the price but if you go on eBay you can get it for half the price and they are a good deal on there that’s where I have gotten every single one of my wonky Liz products targets too expensive lol