BY WINKY LUX

What it is: A donut-inspired lip gloss with soft shimmer. What it does: Never sticky, this deliciously nourishing formula features coconut and jojoba oils for a softer pout. How to use: Wear alone or over your favorite lipstick. Style Name: Winky Lux Glazed Donut Lip Gloss. Style Number: 5541855. Available in stores. see more...

Susan N.
Monroe
I bought this for my teenage daughter, but borrow it all the time!! Wonky Lux packaging is so pretty and unique. Love the flowers! This gloss is just the right texture without being too sticky, it tastes good and is just a universally flattering light shimmery shade. No glitter or chunks or other colors or grit. Doesn’t wash you out of work alone and also layers well over over lip products.
Lily v.
I received this gloss in a subscription box for the first time, and I automatically fell in love with it! If you want to purchase a lip gloss that makes your lips feel very hydrated and stays on for a long time, this is the one! It smells very yummy and makes your lips very glowy! I love it and I cannot wait to purchase another one!Winky Lux Glazed Donut Lip Gloss - Sugar Glaze
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I got the white sugar glaze lip gloss and it's an interesting product. I thought there would be some color to it but it goes on clear and shimmery. I liked that it was almost holographic but not glittery. It was surprisingly moisturizing and not sticky at all, so I can see using it as a trendy lip balm. I like lip products with some sort of color for my lips, so I would opt for the other colors if I had to buy another one.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn , NY
Shimmery, but more of a natural look. This is for a “no makeup” day. I prefer it on its own rather than trying it as a topper. Winky Lux products always smell delicious and I feel good about the natural product.
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Maybe Winky Lux had a bad batch in which they TOTALLY FORGOT to include any, ANY scent what-so-ever, because mine smells like...nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Based on reviews, I was anxious to try this product. The color is pretty spot on for a sugar donut glaze. I like the wear and the consistency, but the lack of smell is a big downer. This won’t be a repeat buy for me 👎🏻
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this product because it has so many possibilities. It defiantly one of the more shimmery clear glosses I have found. It has a purple/blue glitter shimmer to it and makes your lips pop whether its worn alone or with lip color. Its not sticky and goes on smooth.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
I got a sample size of this in my birch box and i really liked it it is very light weight feeling absolutely not tachy feeling. It also is sheer and shimmery and has a nice light scent. This is nice for those no makeup days when you just want a littel bit of shimmer.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I just got this product in my March Birchbox and I am liking it. The lipgloss is kind of a pearl with glitter, but not over the top glitter. I wear it over lipstick and it looks great. It is not sticky but really moisturizing and the smell is amazing. Winky Lux Glazed Donut Lip Gloss - Sugar Glaze
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a nice gloss but not my absolute favorite formula. It looks good over bare lips but I find that if it's put on top of a liquid lip or other lip product it doesn't mix well.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
For a gloss, it's pretty cute! It stays moist for a long time, and it smells and taste sweet! I absolutely love the pink and purple shimmer! It makes a good topper to many different colored lipsticks!