Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz

by Winky Lux

We've added a new magic pill to our collection! This balm stain applies on clear then reacts with your skin's pH levels, uniquely creating the perfect shade of pink lips just for you. Each Flower Balm contains a real fairy-picked chrysanthemum in the color of your choice. Not to mention, it's coconut scented, giving it an aroma so enticing you'll want to wear it every day.

INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Dibutyl Iauroylflutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl, Thylhexanoyl Glutamide, Isononyl Isononanoate, CI 45410, Chrysanthemum.

Have you tried this lipstick? Does it change the color of your lips after you apply it?
I want to try this product however it seems a little proxy for a chapstick. Is this worth all the hype?
Start your review of Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz!
Product Highlights
These are so pretty I just love that they put the color on your lips and look great with my skin color. They are so moisturizing. My favorite lip product right now!!in reviews
...balm, it goes on soft and immediately smooths out my lips! The slight pink tint looks natural yet pretty, perfect for work or just for a little extra touch up when out and about running errands. I love it! Highly recommend for people with dry lips. in reviews
Love! The packaging is super cute and the smell is so amazing! I have very dry lips and this product is so moisture rich. One coat and it turns your lips a very cute pink color (and I've noticed they appear healthier too). The flower is cute, although I wish it were a tiny bit bigger to be honest, oh well, more product to use I guess. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an everyday casual but cute lip color.in reviews
Kingwood, TX
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Ayla H.
Review for: Blue
I absolutely love this, as a die-hard dark, matte lipstick wearer, this is amazing for low key or lighter days. Perfect alone- it gives off a light, perfect stain but does not stain clothing etc. I highly recommend freezing it or putting it in the fridge for 24 hours before use, I have owned 3 and I’m in New York my first one froze on its own, my second I purchased in Houston in the summer and my 3rd I put in the fridge for a day. If you don’t get it cold at first it is more likely to break, but it is unnecessary to ever freeze it again. Love to mix it with M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum and [product:charlotte-tilbury-lip-lustre] to last all day.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Pink
I saw all the hype about this flower lip balm back in December, read a bunch of reviews, looked into some less expensive alternatives, and decided to get it just because it was pretty. Also, Target was running a "spend $30 on beauty products, get $10 off," so I figure I got it for $6 and not $16. I was underwhelmed by the product at first. I knew it would be tiny and couldn't possibly be worth all the hype, but I was still kind of hoping. So it sat in my purse, barely used, during January and February. I pulled it out yesterday to really test it. I used it (and only it) on my lips for 24 hours. And it is a good product. My lips did not feel super hydrated, but they felt good. And I only had to reapply a few times (the one problem I had was that I am used to applying lip balm without a mirror and ended up with a little color outside my lip line.)It also looks nice with a little bit of lip liner for a more finished look.  I think I'll still be going back to my Aquaphor but I am impressed with the quality and will keep in my purse.
The Woodlands, TX
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Rebecca K.
Review for: Purple
Bought this for me and my daughter (one for each of us! ☺️). It’s fun to see the color appear. It looks natural and adds just the right amount of color and shine. I do feel like I have to reapply often which is the only downside.
San Antonio, TX
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Mari H.
Review for: Purple, Pink
The Winky Lux Lip Balms are a vegan lip stain. They feel great on the lips. The stain is minimal and hardly noticable. My favorite part is the real chrysanthemum inside. These are currently in my purse because they are just too cute! Using these have a slight lucurious feel to them. I also don't find my hair getting stuck to it, which is a bonus. However, I have to keep reapplying it throughout the day. It is also $16 each.
Seal Beach, CA
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Celeste M.
Review for: Pink
I was super excited to try this product! I love the look of it and the lip stick went on very smoothly! It quickly turned to a light pink and hydrated my lips as well! The only think I didn’t like is the taste of it. For me , it was super bitter. A little pricey but you get what you pay for!
San Diego, CA
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Yasaman J.
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Yasaman J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Purple
Very very cool product! I love the touch of having that beautiful flower inside the product! I think this would be a perfect gift especially for a young girl! I would recommend giving it a try if you like lip stains.
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Purple
This is such a cute lip balm! It feels really smooth and comfortable and the encapsulated flower is so pretty and special. It gives a really pretty natural flush to the lips. This is great for someone with a classic/minimalist style.
White Plains, NY
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by tasnim R.
Purchased at: Target
Perfect perfect product....... love love this brand sooooo much amazing effect ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ really like it Winky Lux
South Gate, CA
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Adela ..
Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain - Pink - 0.13oz uploaded by Adela ..
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pink
I bought this because I seen this on a list of amazon buys and I don’t regret it at all ! My lips get a nice tint. The texture does not feel thick nor sticky. The packaging is cute along with the little flower inside the lipstick. I would definitely buy this again ! Winky Lux
Review for: Pink
I definitely won’t be repurchasing this lip stain. The packaging and the little flower inside are both super cute, but it’s really not hydrating and I didn’t care for the color it tinted my lips. These are also not cheap and I’d rather just use aquaphor on my lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orlando, FL
il y a un an
Casey I. il y a 9 mois
This was my result after applying one swipe to bottom lip. It lasted for a few hours.