BY WINKY LUX

We've added a new magic pill to our collection! This balm stain applies on clear then reacts with your skin's pH levels, uniquely creating the perfect shade of pink lips just for you. Each Flower Balm contains a real fairy-picked chrysanthemum in the color of your choice. Not to mention, it's coconut scented, giving it an aroma so enticing you'll want to wear it every day.

INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Dibutyl Iauroylflutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl, Thylhexanoyl Glutamide, Isononyl Isononanoate, CI 45410, Chrysanthemum.

Buy on Nordstrom*
Grace C.
Boise, ID
This stuff is pretty great. It gives you a nice light gloss doll lip look. The best look is when you apply it just to the inner of your lips and the inner corner. Then move your lips together to blend. However this is not a stain or anything so you must keep applying if you eat or something. Just make sure you have non chapped exfoliated lips before use.
Taylor H.
I really like this product! It smells great, and the color it changes to when applied matches my skin tone. I bought mine from Belk. The packaging feels cheap though. It squeaks when I twist it, and the lid doesn't stay on well.
Ashley H.
Love love love. It is so cute and fun to look at! The light pink one is my favorite. It's natural looking, but still adds color
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
My daughters absolutely love these. Starts off as clear gels then change color on their lips. They beg me to buy them more!
Marylyn H.
Mechanicsville
I love this! It's like a lip balm with a lipstick look and the flower in the middle just makes it look even cuter.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
When I first bought this product I was in love! An adorable flower lives inside this lip balm! It feels a little magical! I bought one with a purple flower inside. It has a pleasant smell & works lovely as a lip balm! It lightly changes on your lips to a subtle pink. BUT.. I'm not sure if I bought a dud or what. But I set it down for no more than 2 weeks, safely sealed & inside it's box even in my makeup kit. I'm not sure if it changed from the ph of my lips or what exactly happened. It's no longer see through. It has changed to a deep purple.. the balm applies as an obnoxiously neon purple instead of a clear pinky balm. It's insane! It sort of ruined the magic for me and I will not repurchase this product.
Judith P.
The shade of pink that this turns into is very natural and pretty.
I don't think this is the best lip balm though. It's great that is gives you that hint of color, but I don't find it super moisturizing. At first it feels great, but the moisturizing effects lasts so little that I need to reapply often. If you don't mind constantly reapplying that go ahead and try it.
The packaging is cute, and I've had no problems with is squeaking like other reviews had said.
I was hesitant to try it because it's coconut scented and I'm not exactly a fan, but the scent is so light it doesn't bother me at all. It fades quickly too, so scent shouldn't be a problem for anyone, unless you're super sensitive.
Ana J.
These flower balms are the cutest thing! I got my first one for Christmas, and I don't know how I hadn't bought one before! They ACTUALLY work, it's so cool!! They really do change color! It's easy to apply (it's like any lipstick out there, just clear and with a flower inside). And it's so pretty! You have to get this!!
Kim J.
Just got mine in the mail. Couldn't wait to try it! It's coconut scented and it goes on so smooth. Keeps my lips hydrated. It's very moisturizing. I got mine from Nordstrom for $14. Best part it changes to pink. The perfect shade for me. I have so much trouble finding a nice pink lip color and i love this one.
Zoe M.
Wichita
This lipstick is pretty cool overall from its cool packaging and interesting look to its great feel and easy colors. The price is pretty reasonable although the size of the lipstick is a little small. It adds that perfect hint of something to any look and is very moisturizing. Plus, it lasts a surprisingly long time.
Yesenia A.
Has anyone used these before???? They are so cute but I don't know if I would want to use them or just have them for show.
kaitlyn m.
where do you buy the product from ?
Hoa Hau M.
Fountain Vly, CA
Where is this product made?
Samantha K.
These are so pretty and I really want to try them but is it worth it? Is the only good part about them the way they look?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this?!!??