Winky Lux Dream Gelee

by Winky Lux

Infused with some serious goodness, this moisture power house cooling gel gently hydrates and soothes all skin types. Apply generously over clean skin in the morning for luxurious makeup preparation and in the evening to nourish while you sleep.

Key Ingredients:

• Glycerine - Moisture power house that hydrates skin by drawing water from the air into the skin’s outer layer. It also forms a protective layer to prevent moisture loss
  • Aloe Vera - A naturally cooling and anti-inflammatory extract
  • Salicylic Acid - A friendly acid that gently helps unclog pores and soften skin cells
  • Caffeine - reduces puffiness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Copper - Heals, hydrates and balances

Nt wt. 50mL

• Cruelty Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Made in the USA

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yeast Extract, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Mannitol, Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Anyone over 50 have experience with using this as a summer moisturizer? Looking for something to switch up from the winter skincare routine (normally use Olay regenerist in pm).
Do you plan on purchasing this or trying it?
Start your review of Winky Lux Dream Gelee!
How would you rate this product?
Du Bois, PA
Winky Lux Dream Gelee uploaded by Michele H.
Super excited to snag all these items, including Winky Lux Dream Gelee! I haven't yet got to try it out, but if anyone has please drop a line and let me know how you liked it. I can't wait to try all my products I found for under $50 total!!!
3,030 reviews
This gelee is amazing! It makes my skin so soft and smooth without being too heavy. I found it at Marshall's for 7.99.
None
I’ve been looking for a new moisturizer since my high end one just isn’t cutting it anymore. This made my day to try an affordable product and find such a great formula! Melts right into your skin, smells great, a little really goes a long way. Seriously cannot rave about this more.
i love this! it feels so light on my skin and doesn’t feel heavy or sticky at all. it works great and gives my skin an extra boost of hydration. definitely worth it
Honolulu, HI
This moisturizer is literally a dream! It smells really good, but not too strong and it really does plump your skin up and keeps it hydrated all day/ night. I recommend using it after a serum and before you layer your sunscreen.
Bear, DE
the best thing ever for combination skin!!! this hydrates my dry skin without breaking me out. it has an ingredient that actually helps my breakouts
East Elmhurst, NY
I recently attended the Winky Lux Experience where I got to try out most of their products. The Dream Gelee was by far my favorite! It is very lightweight on the skin and the scent is amazing. It is a product for all skin types and doesn't clog pores, so no breakouts! I've been using it for a week now and I love how moisturizing it is. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
Great deal!!! It’s a wonderful hydrating product that is a decent price. The texture is very nice and just instantly feels hydrating! It was very much exceeded my expectations, plus it smells lovely!
El Cajon, CA
I like use Winky Lux Dream Gelee , all time I like products my skin,  because I want keep my skin health, I love it