BY WINKY LUX

Infused with some serious goodness, this moisture power house cooling gel gently hydrates and soothes all skin types. Apply generously over clean skin in the morning for luxurious makeup preparation and in the evening to nourish while you sleep.

Key Ingredients:

• Glycerine - Moisture power house that hydrates skin by drawing water from the air into the skin’s outer layer. It also forms a protective layer to prevent moisture loss
  • Aloe Vera - A naturally cooling and anti-inflammatory extract
  • Salicylic Acid - A friendly acid that gently helps unclog pores and soften skin cells
  • Caffeine - reduces puffiness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Copper - Heals, hydrates and balances

Nt wt. 50mL

• Cruelty Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Made in the USA

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yeast Extract, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Mannitol, Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Bandna K.
New York
I recently attended the Winky Lux Experience where I got to try out most of their products. The Dream Gelee was by far my favorite! It is very lightweight on the skin and the scent is amazing. It is a product for all skin types and doesn't clog pores, so no breakouts! I've been using it for a week now and I love how moisturizing it is. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
Cappy B.
Great deal!!! It’s a wonderful hydrating product that is a decent price. The texture is very nice and just instantly feels hydrating! It was very much exceeded my expectations, plus it smells lovely!
Fareeda H.
El Cajon, CA
I like use Winky Lux Dream Gelee , all time I like products my skin,  because I want keep my skin health, I love it
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you plan on purchasing this or trying it?