Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm

by Winky Lux

Our cult-favorite Matcha Balm is now available in four deliciously infused flavors: Blueberry, Coconut, Lavender, and Strawberry. This ultra-refreshing lip balm is made with green tea powder and coconut oils to soften, repair, and protect delicate skin. Use for a delectably kissable pout and a nourishing lip experience you will love so matcha.

Does this product go on green, or just clear?
Does this have a tint?
Read about this on Influenster, wondering if its available in Canada?
Start your review of Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
a summer must!! this stuff is perfect for healing and hydrating dry lips, mainly during those long hot summer days!<br>in reviews
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Misty B.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm I am a lover of lip balms and masks. I got this one on sale. I am so glad I tried it bc I love it! It goes on sheer, smells like coconut and the best part of all? It is super hydrating and goes on smooth!
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Kayley B.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Kayley B.
Feels so soft and smooth. Not sticky at all! And smells amazing. I have the lavender scent but it smells more like vanilla and I am 100% okay with that. Great lip balm. Just terrific.
Sophia G.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Sophia G.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Sophia G.
Purchased at: Target
I liked this winky lux balm the best. I love the coconut scent and it’s super cute packaging, but I definitely won’t be repurchasing because it’s pretty expensive and not that hydrating if I’m being totally honest. I use this during the day and keep it in my car as an on the go lip balm.
Aracely  J.
San Diego, CA
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Aracely  J.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Aracely  J.
I purchased the matcha lip balm in strawberry. It does not have any tint and it smells sweet ( like strawberries and cream). The packaging is cute and nice to just toss into your purse. It does moisturize my lips, but I feel like I need to reapply several times. I don't think this is worth the full price, but if you get it on sale it might be worth trying.
Amber D.
Wylie, TX
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Amber D.
I really love this lip balm! Matcha is my favorite ingredient, and this goes on sooo smooth and is very hydrating. My favorite part about this lip balm tho- is the PACKAGING! Like seriously, how CUTE is it??!! I feel so classy using this lip balm lol. The only con I can think of is that the price is high end, and you don't get a ton of product.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Traci T.
Purchased at: Target
Super cute packaging. It definitely caught my eye! Matcha is having a moment right now! I love it! Smells SO good!! Goes on clear on lips. The price is a tad high for a simple lip balm. But, I wanted to give it a try! I got mine at Target!
Effie Z.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Effie Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Saw this balm on Sephora.com and had to give it a try! Matcha flavor is delish. The size is perfect to just out in my pocket and be on the go. The price was also great just a few bucks! Deff recommend.
Alvina C.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Alvina C.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love the packaging and design! First time using their products and this was so aesthetically pleasing. The scent is amazing as they have a food grade matcha flavor/scent in this balm. Very moisturizing!
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Sheer balm with a very light strawberry scent. It has no pigmentation so it makes sense to purchase it only if you want to have a good balm with the cutest packaging in your purse. The scent is not annoying and I'm pretty glad I have this balm 😍
Oleksandra  O.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Oleksandra  O.
Purchased at: Target
Very soft and velvety lip balm, feels moisturizing and not sticky. It also smells delicious 💚
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
il y a 3 ans
Melissa H. il y a 3 ans
Yes yes yes!!! It makes your lips so smooth, smells amazing and feels even better! It’s clear and so cute with its small size! I keep it in my purse and use it everyday before applying lip product, Hope this helped!