Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm

by Winky Lux

Our cult-favorite Matcha Balm is now available in four deliciously infused flavors: Blueberry, Coconut, Lavender, and Strawberry. This ultra-refreshing lip balm is made with green tea powder and coconut oils to soften, repair, and protect delicate skin. Use for a delectably kissable pout and a nourishing lip experience you will love so matcha.

Does this product go on green, or just clear?
Does this have a tint?
Read about this on Influenster, wondering if its available in Canada?
Start your review of Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
a summer must!! this stuff is perfect for healing and hydrating dry lips, mainly during those long hot summer days!<br>in reviews
Sophia G.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Sophia G.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Sophia G.
Purchased at: Target
I liked this winky lux balm the best. I love the coconut scent and it’s super cute packaging, but I definitely won’t be repurchasing because it’s pretty expensive and not that hydrating if I’m being totally honest. I use this during the day and keep it in my car as an on the go lip balm.
Amber D.
Wylie, TX
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Amber D.
I really love this lip balm! Matcha is my favorite ingredient, and this goes on sooo smooth and is very hydrating. My favorite part about this lip balm tho- is the PACKAGING! Like seriously, how CUTE is it??!! I feel so classy using this lip balm lol. The only con I can think of is that the price is high end, and you don't get a ton of product.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Traci T.
Purchased at: Target
Super cute packaging. It definitely caught my eye! Matcha is having a moment right now! I love it! Smells SO good!! Goes on clear on lips. The price is a tad high for a simple lip balm. But, I wanted to give it a try! I got mine at Target!
Effie Z.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Effie Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Saw this balm on Sephora.com and had to give it a try! Matcha flavor is delish. The size is perfect to just out in my pocket and be on the go. The price was also great just a few bucks! Deff recommend.
Vee C.
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Vee C.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love the packaging and design! First time using their products and this was so aesthetically pleasing. The scent is amazing as they have a food grade matcha flavor/scent in this balm. Very moisturizing!
Oleksandra O.
Peoria, AZ
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Oleksandra O.
Purchased at: Target
Very soft and velvety lip balm, feels moisturizing and not sticky. It also smells delicious 💚
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love every things MATCHA 🍵!! Same as well for this cute little lip balm. I really wanted to try it by the time I discovered it but a little skeptical at first of the price. But I finally managed to get a coupon and tried it for myself. Got to say the balm is pretty good but will I repurchase this? Probably not, since I can find much more affordable balm for the same quality.
Mari F.
Memphis, TN
Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm uploaded by Mari F.
Purchased at: Target
First time trying this brand and I was absolutely impressed. My lips are super soft and I love that they had so many options to choose from. Winky Lux Coconut Matcha Balm I love the strawberry lip balm.
Joan M.
San Diego, CA
A green tea latte dream. My husband got this for me from Riley Rose up in LA. And man did he chose a keeper. This balm has let my lips so soft and plush. I use it as a base before my matte lipstick or just by itself. So moisturizing and it glides on no skipping. I put it on at night before bed, wake up with pillow soft lips in the morning. Get it!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love everything about this lip balm from it's cool minty-green color & it's compact pill-shaped design/packaging to it's healing properties and it's smooth & clear application. It's a great lip balm for any time of the year but works especially well for me during the winter months. Keeps my lips super soft and smooth and keeps the drying and cracking at bay. My new favorite! Don't be discouraged by it's color ladies- it goes on clear! ♡
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
il y a 2 ans
Melissa H. il y a 2 ans
Yes yes yes!!! It makes your lips so smooth, smells amazing and feels even better! It’s clear and so cute with its small size! I keep it in my purse and use it everyday before applying lip product, Hope this helped!